Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Bournemouth

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Chat shit, get banged you seaside town tossers.
1 - 3 to the pressure off Blades.... 🎣

Cheers Roy.
To be honest, I was just expecting a lot of laughing crying emojis, but there were words and everything.
We'll still lose though.

These have got Patrick Kluivert’s lad and the decent version of Rhian Brewster from Liverpool’s kids. They also binned off David Brooks, who’d have been our best player.

How on earth can we compete with such mighty teams?!

Reaction needed and a better performance required. I think we'll get it too.
4-0 Bournemouth, 5 bookings and a red card.
No fault of the manager, though.
utb

Roy is a great collator of the opposing fans perspective yet every time I read the Bournemouth thread I'm done in about 8 seconds.

Their club should be nowhere near the EPL, they have done it by cheating and they are still cheating, it will bite them hard soon.

A club that spends that much money when playing to 10k fans in a Subbuteo stadium cannot end well in the current climate of FFP.

Roy is a great collator of the opposing fans perspective yet every time I read the Bournemouth thread I'm done in about 8 seconds.

Their club should be nowhere near the EPL, they have done it by cheating and they are still cheating, it will bite them hard soon.

A club that spends that much money when playing to 10k fans in a Subbuteo stadium cannot end well in the current climate of FFP.
Latest books show them ÂŁ185m in debt.
Bankrolled by a wealthy owner of course.
Is it really cheating when somebody is happy to piss their money away?

Latest books show them ÂŁ185m in debt.
Bankrolled by a wealthy owner of course.
Is it really cheating when somebody is happy to piss their money away?
They broke the rules in League One when we were there trying to balance the books. 23 teams playing to their means and Bournemouth taking the piss that season to get up.

They escaped punishment by reaching the PL before the EFL could get them.

(I think that's the story?)

They broke the rules in League One when we were there trying to balance the books. 23 teams playing to their means and Bournemouth taking the piss that season to get up.

They escaped punishment by reaching the PL before the EFL could get them.

(I think that's the story?)
They admitted the charges and agreed to pay the fine after they got into the PL.

Back
Top Bottom