Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Forest

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Never thought I would say it but I hate these cunts more than the pork ! Hope we give them the shit they gave us at their place when they come to the lane

Living in Nottingham, have to say I really do not like Forest fans. I really hope we win on Friday, not sure we will, but having seen Forest put six past us many moons ago I’m hoping we do better than that.
I have to say tho, that their manager is lovely. A face ,only a mother could love, but as a person he is so nice.

Just can't see us getting anything here. Think they will be too quick and strong for us at this point.

Going for a 2-0 loss 😢

Hope I'm wrong and we sneak it, but just not confident enough until we have another 2 or 3 players through the door.

UTMB

Lois cords, Fila top and Diadoras dusted off.. gonna be a right retro atmos tomorrow. It’ll be zimmers adjusted pacemakers and free prescriptions at 30 paces if we win it. None of our chav wannabes will turn up. It will be left to Blades Senior Elite to lead the rather staggered charge. Settle it over bingo lads?

The level of hate they have for Hecky is really something when you consider his "crime" was pushing a ball into a timewasting prick's hands. God, what would they be like if one of our fans had run on the pitch and headbutted their captain?
I maintain that he should have been sent off but it was also a great move from him. We were pretty much on the ropes and whether or not he meant it, that action 'rattled' us further and swung the second leg your way. Can't knock that really.

I don't really like heckingbottom as the manager of another team but hard not respect what he has done with you.

His pre match presser wasn't really about the game at all which I thought was a little odd, more about new signings.

Forest fans have become a very odd and entitled lot in the last few years. Brian clough was a football icon we should all appreciate whoever he managed but I use the exorcist quote from time to time when I am in a bad mood. No proper football fan can diss the great man with a straight face though

Forest fans have become a very odd and entitled lot in the last few years. Brian clough was a football icon we should all appreciate whoever he managed but I use the exorcist quote from time to time when I am in a bad mood. No proper football fan can diss the great man with a straight face though
I know this seems a bit strange but I would say the average forest fan has become more humble I the last 2 years. We had years of expecting to win the championship but finish 18th despite being the biggest spenders. Where we are now doesn't fel like that at all. We know we are not going to be I the top half and will ahve to battle to win any game. So I'm not sure your post actually works. I thinknyou could have written it 3 years ago and been more correct

I maintain that he should have been sent off but it was also a great move from him. We were pretty much on the ropes and whether or not he meant it, that action 'rattled' us further and swung the second leg your way. Can't knock that really.

I don't really like heckingbottom as the manager of another team but hard not respect what he has done with you.

His pre match presser wasn't really about the game at all which I thought was a little odd, more about new signings.
It's not that odd. We have something of a crisis with regards to our squad. We have a team significantly weaker than the one that got promoted. The first game highlighted the already obvious problem so obviously talk was going to focus on new signings.

It's not that odd. We have something of a crisis with regards to our squad. We have a team significantly weaker than the one that got promoted. The first game highlighted the already obvious problem so obviously talk was going to focus on new signings.
Yeah perhaps. I'm listening to it waiting to hear about my team which in itself is a bit odd haha.

I'm not sure we can say your team is weaker yet. It's unproven at this stage. IN and SB are clearly losses but if PH can fire up the new boys then you never know.

Thanks for this Roy.

Plenty of salt to go with all the bile. They have some good players, but Cooper has not yet got them playing effective football.
PH continues to work wonders with a bit of nous and not much money.

Forest fans seem entitled considering the reality of their position, plenty to learn about insulting language.

One season in the EPL and these sacks of shit think they're Barcelona. Classless twats

Florist have moved above Leeds in my list of hated teams and are now firmly second.

I'm waiting for them to get relegated and the EFL to throw the book at them.

Can't see it, but really hope we win this one. That'll give those knobheads something to think about.

Pigs scabs Leedscum in that order Fuck nos how these scab bastards have managed to overtake Leeds in the hatred stakes into 2nd place but I’ll take my hat off to em for managing it cos I despise Leeds but now they in championship they are irrelevant .. not there tonight but when we lose on pitch let’s do the scab cunts outside 😂

A little message to the Forest fans perusing our forum, of which there are a few.

You're in no position at all to call us classless, violent, horrible, vile or any other perjorative.

When we relegated you in the early 90's (lol). Our fans chanted Brian Clough's name out of respect for the man.

Not that this stopped your merry band of fucking cuntwaffles proceeding to beat the shit out of anybody you could identify as Blades fans outside your ground afterwards. Women, kids, shirters. Didn't matter to you pricks.

I myself have been watching us against your lot on and off since 1999. You've always rocked up with the same gobby, aggressive attitude, looking for trouble then whining like little bitches when you inevitably find it.

Let me be quite clear: I fucking hate you, and for very good reason, you are very easy to despise. It's in your - rather intermingled - DNA.

So fuck you, fuck your city, fuck all who come from there.

Have a blessed day...

Last edited:

This....

I thought they would be a lot more confident than they are coming across, cocky as well......instead they sould like us lot!

FWIW i think we will get our arses handed to us...
Agree with you here, the first half dozen comments could have been lifted off S2 4SU

Back
Top Bottom