Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Forest

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I see they're in full pearl-clutching mode. All stories of disgraceful Blades descending on innocent Forest fans in a whirlwind of kidney punching and wheelchair tipping. Yeah, we have some knuckle dragging fans. They do and this saint like bleating as if they don't really takes the piss.

I don't like to keep banging on about this but again the last game we played, one of their own fans invaded the pitch and nutted our captain with a running headbutt that could have killed him. A player that even played for them once. And whilst I'm not going say they're all as bad as that nobhead and recognise that a lot of them were outraged and sought to make amends etc. there was still a huge number of them that had the bollocks to suggest that it was really Billy, his teammates and the evil manager that were actually to blame for it. Because they should have sat meekly all game as they were abused from the crowd around them and never responded and then should have run off down the tunnel at the final whistle. Apparently it was unreasonable to assume they would be safe on the pitch and would be treated with some respect. There were even some from memory that said Hecky thrusting the ball back to Spence for a throw in was "just as bad" as what happened to Billy.

They'll probably win, they'll crow about it but they'll still be a bunch of pricks.

I maintain that he should have been sent off but it was also a great move from him. We were pretty much on the ropes and whether or not he meant it, that action 'rattled' us further and swung the second leg your way. Can't knock that really.

I don't really like heckingbottom as the manager of another team but hard not respect what he has done with you.

His pre match presser wasn't really about the game at all which I thought was a little odd, more about new signings.
Yeah, I can see how you find Heckingbottom disgusting. He must have really hurt DJ ED Spence, he really pressed that ball hard towards him.

Was much worse than the cunt who head butted Billy Sharp and then the other bunch of pricks who threatened a few more players, one of them went to court for a payday and got shown up for the dog bothering cunt that he is.

I maintain that he should have been sent off but it was also a great move from him. We were pretty much on the ropes and whether or not he meant it, that action 'rattled' us further and swung the second leg your way. Can't knock that really.

I don't really like heckingbottom as the manager of another team but hard not respect what he has done with you.

His pre match presser wasn't really about the game at all which I thought was a little odd, more about new signings.

Our whole season is going to go down to what we do in the transfer market over the next couple of weeks.
Right now, we're a very sad state of affairs with zero attacking threat.

Any opportunity Heckingbottom gets to send messages up to the boardroom through the media he's going to take.
He probably knows deep down that tonight is a write off so he'd rather save his words for the Board.
It will be the same after you beat us tonight.
I feel sorry for the bloke.

We weren't let off ultimately. You might have not liked the punishment we got which is fair enough bit it did all go through a process... eventually.

Back
Top Bottom