Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Forest

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If the board reacted quicker to bring players a couple of decent front men these are very winnable games

Thanks Roy,

whatever anyone thinks of the team every fan 100% will want to win this one.

Read the first few comments and thought you'd actually gathered our fans thought about playing them.

My word who pissed on their chips.Like a bunch of entitled schoolkids. Did mummy forget to give them their dinner money.
Running scared?

Bring it you scab bastards, Brian Clough is sucking cocks in hell and we killed him by taking you down 🙂

Get yersen fit Mr McBurnie, get your old fashioned screw-on metal studs on and stomp some fucker into a coma.

I hate these fucking specimens like I hate nonces and terrorists.

Bring it you scab bastards, Brian Clough is sucking cocks in hell and we killed him by taking you down 🙂

Get yersen fit Mr McBurnie, get your old fashioned screw-on metal studs on and stomp some fucker into a coma.

Hope your mental illness gets treated very soon. How sad.

Cheers Panchero!

Take care those travelling as an evening kick off on a Friday against a team that hates us as much as we hate them is going to be dicey outside

Cheers Roy, I thought the first one was one of our fans describing watching the tree shaggers vs Arsenal at first, thought you’d done a view from United on the tree shaggers. 😂😂

Hi Stegosaurus here,

To be fair, we'd go on about the glory days too if we had any.

I mean, we still sing about Woodward and Currie. They havent kicked a ball for like 50 years.

In Woody's case he's not likely to but I reckon TC could still do a job for us.

Feelings are mostly mutual. I wish McBurnie was playing, he would be reyt up for it.

"their fans are cockroaches"

What does that make Forest fans then? One of them runs on the pitch and assaults one of their former players. Several more (including Mr Dog Nonce) cause a ruck with injured opposition players. They were a nothing club before Cloughie got there and they've been a nothing club since.

Don't want to read their comments to be honest. I can imagine their thoughts on tomorrow. Hopefully we'll compete better than v palace. Would love to best them, we certainly owe them one. It will be a tasty atmosphere!

I hate Forest and their fans more than any other club but have to agree on some of their comments regarding our show against Palace and that we could have easily lost 4.0. However, they fail to point out that we had just lost 2 key men plus the 2 Man City lads and were struggling with a long injury list and had to put out some academy lads.
I am not expecting too much from United until we can get it all together and that could be maybe a month away.
The difference being that they will still be running with the same crap.
The home game v the Scabs is one i can't wait for.

Bumped (avoided) into a few of them on holiday in June,Jesus what a bunch of ultimate scrubbers,couldn’t manage a set of teeth between around 15 of them. They put the cast of shameless in a good light ! Turkish manager said good riddance and never come again please. These were 70ish years old an all. Proper ugly fuckers,interbreeding at its worst.

Read the first few comments and thought you'd actually gathered our fans thought about playing them.

This....

I thought they would be a lot more confident than they are coming across, cocky as well......instead they sould like us lot!

FWIW i think we will get our arses handed to us...

I’d love to get on a bus full of em, and windmill me way down it…Just to see how far I’d get.

lol

Back
Top Bottom