Player Suggestion Serhou Guirassy

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Scarebus

โ˜…๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ซ๐“ธ๐” ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ | #๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ…ฑ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฐโ˜…
Reaction score
Making us look like schoolboys today.

I have already scouted him. They only signed him permanently in May. โ‚ฌ9m from Rennes.

Shows that there are clinical strikers out there for a decent price though
That was only making his loan permanent though, he's got a release clause this summer that would give Stuttgart a quick profit and he supposedly wants to play in the Premier League.

That was only making his loan permanent though, he's got a release clause this summer that would give Stuttgart a quick profit and he supposedly wants to play in the Premier League.

Yep has release clause but it expires in 14 days time and then Stuttgart can ask for any price.

Release fee is around 15 mill anyway so out of our price range.

Too late!

As I've said previously, he would have been our best possible option

I was thinking we could get him up front with Ndiaye. Tragic

Today tops it off perfectly ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ

Yep has release clause but it expires in 14 days time and then Stuttgart can ask for any price.

Shouldn't be out of our range if it could get someone like him

15m should be a bargain for somebody. He's basically a 1 in 2 striker

Folks, thereโ€™s zero chance of us getting this bloke.
Move on

We have just sold Ndiaye for 20 get him in

Certainly looked okay today with a few handy attributes.

And after seeing us today he would move to us why?

He was about to join Brighton not this jan but the one before if I remember rightly but they missed the deadline

I know what mean but seriously

Never judge any player based on a pre season friendly.
Friendlies are irrelevant, there's zero correlation between friendly pre-season results and what follows after.
This is a reference for the consulation of a team that have been well and truely rodgered by the opposition,it allows you to sleep at night and imagine it was only a dream.Unfortunately,it was reality and scares you rigid that we will be completely out of our depth this season.

Guirassy​

Friendlies are irrelevant, there's zero correlation between friendly pre-season results and what follows after.
Osborn will still be Osborn (example)this week or next week (not very good)............Guirassy will still be excellent this week or next week as will Eze and Olise this coming Saturday.
Players like Ndiaye the class shines thru week in week out...........players with limited ability always standout for the wrong reasons week in week out.

Looks a good player,get him signed and the right winger.

Man Utd signed Ronaldo on the back of a pre-season friendly...

For that price, he's well worth a go. My doubts are with the recruitment team and putting the proposal together with the board. Surely a bit embarrassing for them to say "You know that lad who bagged 3 goals against our (majority first team) backline including Baldock, Anel, Egan, JLT and our new loan signing? Well, I know he's 27 and that's not what you're going for, and we've never noticed him before until he played against us, but what do you say, old chum?"

As much as it looks to be a potentially good deal, I think it would leave them with egg on their face of a desperate last minute suggestion following a friendly.

Will struggle to get approval for a 13-17m release clause when we're counting pennies over wages for Akpom at 8m.

Back
Top Bottom