Mcburnie

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

loyal to the royal

Reaction score
Anyone got any info on when Oli will be back. Hecky mentioned other players today regarding next week but nothing on Oli so is it serious or just precaution.
He needs game time again or risking more injuries having missed another chunk of pre season but also leaves us very light up top and defending our own box.

In the spirit of getting rid of everybody, I wonder if Boro would consider him in part-exchange for Akpom? Or Coventry for Hamer?

Presume he has to go this window, how best to do it?

In the spirit of getting rid of everybody, I wonder if Boro would consider him in part-exchange for Akpom? Or Coventry for Hamer?

Drive him to Cleethorpes so he can fit in with the other donkeys on the beach 🤔

I wonder what value is left in him?
Last year of his deal, 15 goals last season, still a decent age... Would hope £8m at least. But who'd pay it?

Any decent LWBs in Championship for a fee plus Lowe? I do rate Thomas at Leicester.

I wonder what value is left in him?
Last year of his deal, 15 goals last season, still a decent age... Would hope £8m at least. But who'd pay it?
For me I think anyone would want to see him play at least half a season injury free before making an approach. Which he seems to struggle to do so. He does have his advantages at both ends of the pitch when fit. Realistically other than Luton he wouldn't fit in with the playing styles of any other Premiership club so we would be looking at EFL or Scotland. I think we would be lucky to get £3million at the moment.

Probably bollocks but there's loads of leeds fans getting face on about it

We need to be working towards a new contract for him

Could see him being interested in going to Leeds but surely not before he's had another crack at the PL

Why would we sell our most experienced remaining striker 🙈, hopefully bollocks.

If he does go then one of Kieffer Moore or Keinan Davis would be the obvious replacement

I was once told a few years back, by someone that knew him, that he would’ve ever go back to Leeds after being released as a kid.

Like I say, it was a few years back so could’ve changed his stance on them.

Do United fans just believe absolutely anything they read on the internet

Any potential outgoing reported by a football twitter account with 13 followers: immediately taken as fact

Any potential incoming reported by a genuinely reputable journalist: why the fuck would they come here, absolute rubbish

Back
Top Bottom