Business today?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bl4desutd

Reaction score
Went down to the club shop this morning and Bettis was parked up in the car park. Is it another signing taking place? Strange that he’s not on his way down to Gillingham for the match today🤞

Went down to the club shop this morning and Bettis was parked up in the car park. Is it another signing taking place? Strange that he’s not on his way down to Gillingham for the match today🤞
Was he picking up all the shoes in the car park ?

Emptying the safe before cash up!

One of my favourite carry ons of recent years were people posting about Berges car in the car park and people pointing out it was Bettis car.

I reckon Bettis car comes a close second to Mousetts in the most talked about Blades cars in bladey history

Spending extra time at work, making up excuses for no more signings!

Saw him dropping it, moments after I heard what I thought was the police chopper… only it landed in the car park and picked up 🐍.

As it was taking back off, I saw the number plate of the helicopter which read B0BBY F & TH30 W.

It headed off south.

👀 👀 👀 👀

My mates sisters uncles friends grandad knows…… he went in to do some office stuff I think.

This has to be my all time favourite rumour. Bettis car parked at the ground
This has to be my all time favourite rumour. Bettis car parked at the ground.
Forgot to say…….the car parked next to his had a tall, well built, blonde haired Nordic looking male sat in it. He kept dropping things into the footwell. Don’t know if this still makes it your “ALL TIME FAVOURITE RUMOUR”?

One of my favourite carry ons of recent years were people posting about Berges car in the car park and people pointing out it was Bettis car.

I reckon Bettis car comes a close second to Mousetts in the most talked about Blades cars in bladey history

Clearly you don't remember James Beattie's rims.

With an honourable mention to Trevor Hockey’s velvet covered jobbie

I heard that he was surveying the car park as to where to put his statue for all his great work

Back
Top Bottom