Meetings today.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

My uncle is a former Eskimo who emigrated to Trinidad this month and rents a room off a guy who helped facilitate the hotel for the players for the pre season tour of Trinidad in the 90s. Anyway he goes boozing with fabrizio romano when they get the chance and he’s just faxed me a picture of Alan Knill bollock naked with the words HERE WE GO
He sounds a right fucking Inuit…..

It's been put on back burner atm. Prince n Wilder can't agree, one wants a solid door, t'other insists on a revolving door 😉
Should have been sliding doors so we could see what would’ve happened if McCabe had won.

I'm a refuse collector on Knillys street and I couldn't resist so pulled his bin to one side.

Didn't find anything about going back to the lane, but found some extremely long stockings and a rather thin/tight basque.

Could have been summat in it other than Knilly maybe?

Anyway, If anyone wants them, they're swinging from my whirligig on the back garden.

I have washed them, I'm no weirdo 👍

As much as I'm in the "maybe might be good to get wilder back camp".

It's hard to grasp though why knilly would tell all to a tradesmen at his house?

I'm a refuse collector on Knillys street and I couldn't resist so pulled his bin to one side.

Didn't find anything about going back to the lane, but found some extremely long stockings and a rather thin/tight basque.

Could have been summat in it other than Knilly maybe?

Anyway, If anyone wants them, they're swinging from my whirligig on the back garden.

I have washed them, I'm no weirdo 👍
Knilly doesn't live on knilly street. So stop talking bollox.😉

I'll be round later to pick up my Basque n stockings, did you find the stilettos? 😆

There was a tweet a few weeks back on X a women asking Asaba on there Wilder back after Burnley and she was disappointed with it. Luckily were worse a few on from that so probably abit of something in it. I’d give them both a 2 year deal with Sharp and O Connell/Jags coming in. I think I’d accept it more if that did happen and relegation compare to sober Robson currently.

There was a tweet a few weeks back on X a women asking Asaba on there Wilder back after Burnley and she was disappointed with it. Luckily were worse a few on from that so probably abit of something in it. I’d give them both a 2 year deal with Sharp and O Connell/Jags coming in. I think I’d accept it more if that did happen and relegation compare to sober Robson currently.
Aye
I’d agree if I knew what the fuck any of that means

I have heard the prince has borrowed his magic carpet to Wilder to make sure he arrives at Bramall Lane safely.
Never mind him touting out his magic carpet to all and sundry, the Prince ought to jump on the fucker instead and get his arse over to Sheffield and sort this fuckin mess out.

I agree however I doubt if we see him again at Bramall Lane. since he has tarnished his reputation and most unfortunately the Clubs.

Back
Top Bottom