Player Suggestion Serhou Guirassy

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Course he did. 20 goals for him easily if he starts even 30 games

On another Stuttgartian note, Wataru Endo has just joined Liverpool for 19m. Out of the blue, but a well deserved move for him

He is a far better player and therefore investment than any of the other strikers that we have been ‘linked’ to.

At £15m it makes a whole lot of sense.

Why we insist on looking at Championship and drop out PL players is beyond me when this sort of talent at that sort of price is available

Need to look at Brighton and Brentford for their transfer blueprint

Yep, easily worth 15m. I don't know why he still seems to be valued under 20m. But even if we decided to spend on him, there's no way he'd entertain us, he'll be aiming far higher now. Last time we were in the PL when he was at Amiens, it could've been different

He apparently wants a move to the PL though so I'm surprised there aren't more links. The likes of Everton at least should be all over him. Should be a no brainer for Brighton with all the money they've brought in..... he'd be prolific in that team as well

Last edited:
How can we watch him do what he did to us and not offer decent money? He killed us

Mentioned him before.

Fits the required profile perfectly.

Only just joined Stuttgart but id still be exploring what, if anything, could be done.

With the loan to buy / perm with buyback that we have got with Archer lined up for next week, these 2 up top would give us a completely different dimension.

UTB

i doubt he would want to come to a club his current team spanked 3-0. Good player though.

According to this article he had a release clause of €15m which expired on 10th August (5 days after the Stuttgart friendly).

I don't know if we ever made an approach. But considering our desperate need for a striker, it would be staggering if we didn't.

Again, 20 goals for him if he stays fit. Easily. Been threatening it for 3 or 4 years, but missed too many games or been harshly benched at Rennes

Difficult call for him now, at 27. Might have to take the big move but if he stays, he'll enter that top league 20 goal club and that's a major milestone in a CF's career

I'm watching the Nantes game too and their CF Mostafa Mohamed who we were linked with looks quite a miss if we were ever seriously in. Looks a powerful and impressive all round CF

Again, 20 goals for him if he stays fit. Easily. Been threatening it for 3 or 4 years, but missed too many games or been harshly benched at Rennes

Difficult call for him now, at 27. Might have to take the big move but if he stays, he'll enter that top league 20 goal club and that's a major milestone in a CF's career

I'm watching the Nantes game too and their CF Mostafa Mohamed who we were linked with looks quite a miss if we were ever seriously in. Looks a powerful and impressive all round CF
Some Unit he sent Rosa into a right meltdown 😂😂

Schlager in midfield for Leipzig is a very likeable player. Complete midfielder, made for the PL. Level above us, like...

His career mirrors Akpom’s in a way. Same age. Suddenly started bagging. But while Akpom is a one season wonder this guy is the next Pele.

Back
Top Bottom