Referee

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Fucking shite show ... not suggesting he's been paid but if he has forest have got their monies worth....
Thought he was class to be fair. Only thing I’d say is that he didn’t book samba straight away on the pens for Fucking about, but given that it was a tasty game and the only real bookings were tired or sloppy tackles I thought he reffed it just as it should be.

I thought he was pretty decent. Should Have sent Robinson off for that dive but didn't. Fair to both sides. Let a bit go but consistent.
Would’ve been harsh as he got a touch on the ball and seemed to be caught as well when he took a dive… but the ball ran dead

I thought he was fine generally. But he did piss me off during the shoot out where he made Norwood stand around for several minutes while he lectured the two keepers, presumably telling them to not dick about too much or to not come off their line. Their keeper then did both.

Actually, and I dont condone diving or buying a foul but Robinson really could have tried to instigate some contact there. Really would have put the cat amongst the pigeons.

Then again…..we’d have missed the fucker anyway so he’s actually done us a favour.

Fucking shite show ... not suggesting he's been paid but if he has forest have got their monies worth....
Let's be brutally honest. Best referee performance I've seen all season. The gulf between championship and premier League referees is genuinely scary.

I thought he was fine generally. But he did piss me off during the shoot out where he made Norwood stand around for several minutes while he lectured the two keepers, presumably telling them to not dick about too much or to not come off their line. Their keeper then did both.
Only Norwood to blame for that for me

I was thinking this first pen has to go in ! And then I knew it was way too long , he was bound to miss ! A stupid decision by Norwood to go up that quickly! However you just carnt fault them really tonight. They gave it everything and was mighty close .

Samba off his line with both feet for Norwoods pen,Referee wasted his breath on him it seems,to our detriment.

Back
Top Bottom