Morgs to Bolton....Again!!!!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Me neither. Been a great servant for the club and an excellent club captain but think he's maybe reached his sell-by date for us.

Except from a few sendings off the guy has been a pretty solid performer for us.

£1million is a good offer, if true, but id rather keep him for backup at least.

This is the thing. If Bolton are after him, why is he not good enough for us? It's one thing if Burnley offered us a million for him, but why are Bolton interested in a Championship player who is "past it"?

When in form, which I reckon is about 80-90% of the time, Morgan is a great centre half and the perfect foil for Killa's style. Yes, he makes mistakes, gets a fair few bookings, the odd red card here and there, but he's been a constant in the team that put together the amazing run that saw us sitting pretty at the top of the form table for the last 1/3 of this season.

I can't understand some Blades' obsession with dumping players, good servants of the club, at the first sign of a 7 figure offer.

I can't understand some Blades' obsession with dumping players, good servants of the club, at the first sign of a 7 figure offer.

I didn't take note of the figure to be honest. I think he has served his purpose for us.

My main problem with Morgs is that he is a liability, mainly for being booked/sent off. Anyone with a bit of pace always skins him.

Also to have such a thug as captain is beyond belief if you ask me.

However, he very rarely gets beaten in the air (except against players like Clive Platt etc) and is good for when we have corners.

His tackling at times leaves a lot to be desired for a CB, his temperament is ridiculous. He may only have had 6/7 red cards in his time here, but it should have been a lot more.

He can be too much of liability at times and If Smegson is daft enough to spend that much Morgan then we should sell.

This is the thing. If Bolton are after him, why is he not good enough for us? It's one thing if Burnley offered us a million for him, but why are Bolton interested in a Championship player who is "past it"?

When in form, which I reckon is about 80-90% of the time, Morgan is a great centre half and the perfect foil for Killa's style. Yes, he makes mistakes, gets a fair few bookings, the odd red card here and there, but he's been a constant in the team that put together the amazing run that saw us sitting pretty at the top of the form table for the last 1/3 of this season.

Have to agree totally with you.

People call him a liability but more often than not he puts in a solid performance. It was only the beginning of this season that he was a "bit dodgy" - but so was everyone else.

if he gets skinned robbie, you switch killa onto the pacy one :D

id rather have morgan as the captain going in where it hurts and commanding the back 4 than someone like kilgannon.

Unless we can get someone like Cahill back then Morgan must stay.

i would like him to stay cos i do like him, but at the same time i think i would say yes please to 1 mill for him!

Back
Top Bottom