Player Suggestion karamoko dembele

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFCinks

Reaction score
Karamoko Dembele, Blackpools fans and players player of the year. On loan from Stade Brestois.

Scored 8 assisted 13. AM/right winger who came through celtics academy. Small but tricky and fast.

Could be our perm Ndiaye replacement (but shorter) if we want to splash a little bit of cash. He definitely will have championship interest, maybe even prem (leicester etc).

For me the type of player we should be looking at signing and using some of the leverage of being an ex-prem team (although a shitty one) to sweep up some flair and bounce back.

Said last week that PL teams were sniffin round

I see Sheff United Way doing a video on this lad being a potential target tonight 👀

Karamoko Dembele, Blackpools fans and players player of the year. On loan from Stade Brestois.

Scored 8 assisted 13. AM/right winger who came through celtics academy. Small but tricky and fast.

Could be our perm Ndiaye replacement (but shorter) if we want to splash a little bit of cash. He definitely will have championship interest, maybe even prem (leicester etc).

For me the type of player we should be looking at signing and using some of the leverage of being an ex-prem team (although a shitty one) to sweep up some flair and bounce back.
Small? 6'2" isn't he?

He was small when he first got national press. Mind you he was 13 playing for Celtic under 20s

But unless league one is the land of 7 foot footballers he isn't 6 2!!

I thought he was 5’7”.

Think i saw it on transfermarket. He’s definately short but not 5ft 2 or 6ft 2.

Edit: 167cm so 5ft 6.

Also looks quite strong for his size as well. Shruggs a lot of challenges off him.
I hope it translates to Nippy Ndiaye rather than bullied Bennie.

I'll be honest, I wanted some power at the side of Blaster and Gus but a nippy ball carrier will still be a good addition

I watch the interview of players which are great but have to say I haven’t taken much notice of these type of videos in the past, is this a really good indication we are in with a very good chance of signing him or is it common these videos don’t mean nothing other than players linked by fans and doesn’t mean we will be signing him?

I watch the interview of players which are great but have to say I haven’t taken much notice of these type of videos in the past, is this a really good indication we are in with a very good chance of signing him or is it common these videos don’t mean nothing other than players linked by fans and doesn’t mean we will be signing him?
In the past more videos of this ilk have ended up becoming relevant than not.

This one is a player I'd very much like us to sign if possible and I've explained why in a detailed but easy to digest way (hopefully) as possible.

I have a few more coming up in the coming days.

In the past more videos of this ilk have ended up becoming relevant than not.

This one is a player I'd very much like us to sign if possible and I've explained why in a detailed but easy to digest way (hopefully) as possible.

I have a few more coming up in the coming days.
Can’t see I’ve seen him play but do know of his reputation a few years back when he was touted as the next big thing. Fingers crossed this one becomes relevant and he fulfils that promise because judging by the video clip he may be starting to do just that.

Back
Top Bottom