If you could have one minute with Chris wilder

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'd ask -

Would you rather have a cool head when all around you are losing theirs
Or.
A nice bit of Cumberland sausage.

Moose and and the Brewster up top and stick with them, McB isn’t the answer.

Thankyou for making me the happiest i’ve ever been as a Blade. Now let’s push on, the car park statue isn’t going to build itself!

You want a peroni? You can fuck off!! It’s winter, we’re on the dark ales fella toneet

keep the faith. Go 433 ffs. Why are you playing an international class centre mid on the wing? square holes. square pegs.

actually i wouldn't say anything. i'd be star struck. i'd probably offer a feeble 'you can do it mate'. Like everyone else :D
ive wanted us to go 433 for 2 months now so i would ask him why hes sticking to 352 when its obviously not working

What were you saying to Mr Moose.

View attachment 99185

moussenets.jpg

"Ok, one last time. These are small but the ones out there are far away.... Small........ Far away..."

I’d ask him how he hopes to score enough goals when we are the only side in the league without a SINGLE creative player in it.

who can beat a man, who can create something out of nothing, who can provide the quality to win a game.

Id ask him to remember the success we had trying to win games before we attempt to start a championship campaign with a squad of defensive midfielders and wing backs.
Burke is that man , he beats players for fun and did you see that quick thinking pass inside the box which opened up a fab chance for someone to stick away ?

Want beer Chris, none of that Italian shite mind, have one of these Paolozzis. Oh and cheers for giving me the footballing ride of my life!!

Back
Top Bottom