Help please 27th minute vs Brighton on Sunday

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

MJonathanLee

Reaction score
Hi fellow Blades

Sadly my girlfriends niece, Molly Midgely passed away at just 27 years old on 15th February after a year long fight against salivary gland cancer.

Coming from a family of huge Blades I’d be grateful if, for the family’s sake and as a tribute to Molly, you could all join us in a 27th minute clap for the Midgely family. It would mean the world.

Please join in, if you can.

Best wishes and thank you in advance

Jonathan Lee

Hi fellow Blades

Sadly my girlfriends niece, Molly Midgely passed away at just 27 years old on 15th February after a year long fight against salivary gland cancer.

Coming from a family of huge Blades I’d be grateful if, for the family’s sake and as a tribute to Molly, you could all join us in a 27th minute clap for the Midgely family. It would mean the world.

Jonathan Lee
Sad news mate, far too young.

Hi fellow Blades

Jonathan Lee
Sincere condolences & I really hope this gets some traction tomorrow. I can’t attend the game due to illness but will be joining in from my settee.
Can I ask, I’m guessing this is the same Molly that blade67 mentioned yesterday in the Blades Art thread?
My heart goes out to you all at the loss of someone in the prime of their life. I hope the fundraising efforts do her proud.

Hi fellow Blades

Jonathan Lee
Awful news mate, and blade67 has posted too. So sad to hear about this, at such a young age.
I'm sure this 27th minute will get lots of support and the fundraising Blade67 is doing.

Sincere condolences & I really hope this gets some traction tomorrow. I can’t attend the game due to illness but will be joining in from my settee.
Can I ask, I’m guessing this is the same Molly that blade67 mentioned yesterday in the Blades Art thread?
My heart goes out to you all at the loss of someone in the prime of their life. I hope the fundraising efforts do her proud.
Hi. Yes this is Molly.

Her fundraising last year has been used to launch 3 research projects into topics like early diagnosis, and treatment guidelines. Stuff that just wouldn't be getting funded otherwise. We've promised her that we'll do the same now for Weston Park.

It would be great if anyone is able to click on the link and donate but equally, St Lukes have been amazing so if you prefer to support them or any other charity, that would be a great tribute to her and all the others who've been affected.

Back
Top Bottom