Good luck Chris

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Big.Dane.w

Reaction score
Just want to say good luck to Chris wilder and I hope he can instil some fight and commitment in to this team as he has in the past.
It’s a tough task ahead and I’m not expecting miracles but I’m sure we’ll see some kind of improvement in performances.

Cheers for everything Paul I hope everything works out for you 👍

Let’s stick it to em!
UTB

If it is Wilder then that probably means new deals for half these turds that he signed instead of a clear out next summer. Hooray for more rudderless Norwood. Hooray for more McBurnie, the £17mil thug fraud with an abysmal goal scoring record.

If it is Wilder then we deserve all the shit that is coming to us.
He could well be enjoying his next pay-off by the New Year given his recent record and his history of blaming everyone but himself.
What a dreadful day for Sheffield United. A huge step backwards and proof, it ever it were needed, that we never learn.
utb

Have to admit I don’t like the idea of it either.

Just hoping it’s short term and he can stop the rot and put out respectable performances.

So again good luck Chris.

I wonder what his first after match interview will be like after Liverpool score 10.

"What sort of cheese was that"

Hopefully he's learned from last time, drops the favouritism for instance playing an uninterested Lundstram every game. Norwood and Fleck should not be starting in a Prem midfield. We don't have the players to play 5 at the back. There should be a 'bounce' but if there isn't how will CW react? There are question marks over his temperament. This has a sticking plaster feel. Hecky was too soft with the players, hopefully that changes.

Last edited:
Just want to say good luck to Chris wilder and I hope he can instil some fight and commitment in to this team as he has in the past.
It’s a tough task ahead and I’m not expecting miracles but I’m sure we’ll see some kind of improvement in performances.

Cheers for everything Paul I hope everything works out for you 👍

Let’s stick it to em!
UTB
The timing of this post will always be there for people to see you as an attention seeker. It should be in the rumour section as nothing has been announced.
Even if Wilder gets the job, your post is nothing but rumour at the time it was written.

It’s can’t be any worse than it’s been. He’ll get my backing, but until the Prince sells I can’t see any significant improvement occurring.

Thats how I see it.
Not sure Chris is the long term answer but in the short term it's a no brainer. With limited finances don't think we can get better. Still think we'll be relegated but very confident our performances will improve but that's not saying much, at least we now have hope.

Just out of curiosity... all thoughs against Wilder, do you believe we can get any worse than we are currently?
Of course we can get worse as confidence wanes, but almost any change will bring some improvement in performance if not in results.

Hopefully he's learned from last time, drops the favouritism for instance playing an uninterested Lundstram every game. Norwood and Fleck should not be starting in a Prem midfield. We have the players to play 5 at the back. There should be a 'bounce' but if there isn't how will CW react? There are question marks over his temperament. This has a sticking plaster feel. Hecky was too soft with the players, hopefully that changes.
No, we don't need 5 at the back as that leaves only 3 in midfield who are slow and immobile. We need 4 or 5 in midfield, so 4 at the back is a must. Half our problem has been playing 3 centre backs who get no protection from midfield, that and them playing too high up the pitch that anyone with pace can easily beat the offside trap and go on to score. Robinson and Trusty need to stay together with no one else. Certainly not Egan and Anel who have been awful this season.

4-5-1
4-2-3-1
4-4-1-1
4-1-2-2-1

We need fresh ideas and need to stop resorting to the tried and tested.

There are question marks over his temperament. This has a sticking plaster feel. Hecky was too soft with the players, hopefully that changes.
Yes that's what we saw publicly and may have been the same behind the scenes. But at the end CW did the opposite and threw them under the bus and none of it was to do with him. So, his temperament is a massive question. Has he grown up or still mardy arse.

Back
Top Bottom