Wilder meeting with Prince.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

They look like they’ve broken into an abandoned Cypriot holiday resort.
Visited the Cypriot resort you mention back in 1996. I had a rifle pointed at me and was told in no uncertain terms, “NO FURTHER MY FRIEND “🫤

This is like me promising my wife 8 inches for a full 2 hours later today.

If she chooses to believe that despite lots of evidence that this isn't possible, It's on her at that point, not me.
You didn’t say it had to be you though 🤣

I find it interesting that people find the Prince as being being the one to blame for our ills after we have had the likes of McCabe and McDonald in charge. None of them got us promoted twice to the premier league or spent 3 seasons in this division. McCabe thought we should actually be lucky to be mid table in league level 3.

After all, Wilder signed much of this garbage and quite frankly a monkey could have done a better job in the past 4 homes games.

If was the prince I would have told him to F@ck off long before now.
We got promoted under 2 excellent managers despite the Prince using our Prem money & Parachute payments to buy & run a French club, a Belgian club, an Indian club & a Dubai club. Without SUFC funding it he couldn't afford them. The CEO of United World.... on SUFCs board of 3 .... Abdullah Mohammed stated Sheffield United is the revenue driver for United World. He said this to the media it isn't a secret. But our fans don't mind! I mind as we would have a cracking team with 5 years of Prem funds actually spent on the club which earned it. We didn't need to have the humiliation of this season stinking out the Prem with a League 1 team. I've heard he will be asked what he's done with all the Prem grants. As they state it is to buy Prem quality players & pay Prem wages. Also to avoid clubs having to sell their best players if relegated. It doesn't state anywhere it's to buy foreign clubs.

We got promoted under 2 excellent managers despite the Prince using our Prem money & Parachute payments to buy & run a French club, a Belgian club, an Indian club & a Dubai club. Without SUFC funding it he couldn't afford them. The CEO of United World.... on SUFCs board of 3 .... Abdullah Mohammed stated Sheffield United is the revenue driver for United World. He said this to the media it isn't a secret. But our fans don't mind! I mind as we would have a cracking team with 5 years of Prem funds actually spent on the club which earned it. We didn't need to have the humiliation of this season stinking out the Prem with a League 1 team. I've heard he will be asked what he's done with all the Prem grants. As they state it is to buy Prem quality players & pay Prem wages. Also to avoid clubs having to sell their best players if relegated. It doesn't state anywhere it's to buy foreign clubs.

I’ve heard = I’m making it up again.

Who will ask him that question?

I get the need to have players that fit the culture of the club, unless that culture is just a bunch of grafters who roll up their sleeves, get stuck in and run around a bit. This team is craving quality, technical ability, composure, creativity and athleticism. We need a style of play and identity, what is it? Without that then we will disappear into obscurity.

Wilders interview to me, Simply put, we can’t afford to scout for the talent abroad, we can’t afford to snap up unearthed and emerging top quality players from anywhere….so we will be looking at steady players who have the drive to work very very hard, and the ability to understand and carry out specific tactics, those tactics being to outrun opponents to attack and defend in numbers.
Basic stuff to make us competitive enough not to drop through the championship. They hope.

Wilders interview to me, Simply put, we can’t afford to scout for the talent abroad, we can’t afford to snap up unearthed and emerging top quality players from anywhere….so we will be looking at steady players who have the drive to work very very hard, and the ability to understand and carry out specific tactics, those tactics being to outrun opponents to attack and defend in numbers.
Basic stuff to make us competitive enough not to drop through the championship. They hope.
Oh dear!

Well I'm hoping it means bringing in players who know what the red and white shirt stands for and who and what it represents. Players who look like they give a fuck and who will battle for the club. Hopefully they will have quality too. Perhaps even a leader or two whose heads don't disappear up their own arses when the going gets rough. Where they come from or what colour of their skin, I couldn't give a fuck about. I suspect CW will have similar thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom