27th minute on Sunday

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hodgesleftpeg

Reaction score
Unfortunately a friend of a friends daughter passed away yesterday at the age of 27 (cancer), the family are all Blades and will be at the match on Sunday. They are hoping that as many Blades will join together to remember her in the 27th minute and to spread it as far as possible, it would mean a lot to them if this happens.. RIP Molly ⚔️

Unfortunately a friend of a friends daughter passed away yesterday at the age of 27 (cancer), the family are all Blades and will be at the match on Sunday. They are hoping that as many Blades will join together to remember her in the 27th minute and to spread it as far as possible, it would mean a lot to them if this happens.. RIP Molly ⚔️

Sorry to hear. Condolences to the family... way too young 😪

Life can seem so cruel sometimes. The pain of losing someone is always immense, the pain of losing someone so young worse still. RIP Molly. Let's all remember her Sunday.

As well as applauding her life that was cut way too short.
Please donate, if you can, to Molly's JustGiving page with proceeds going to Weston Park Hospital

IMG_20240218_084411_656.jpg

My XXL running shirt arrived yesterday for the Sheffield Half marathon. Job 1 is to lose a stone so I can fit in it, then 6 weeks training so I can haul my fat arse to Ringinglow and back.

View attachment 179449

My XXL running shirt arrived yesterday for the Sheffield Half marathon. Job 1 is to lose a stone so I can fit in it, then 6 weeks training so I can haul my fat arse to Ringinglow and back.
I’ve only ever happened across the Sheffield Half-Marathon once before & that was by accident when I was out on the bike.
Might have a wander out this year to look out for you guys.
Maybe we could have the “S2 4SU Corner” somewhere closest to The Lane?

Sorry to hear this very sad news.

Condolences to friends and family.

RIP. Molly.

Condolences for Molly and i will be thinking of her as i cannot make the match today as i live in Aylesbury. My best wishes to Molly's parents and siblings who I know and share a pre match beer with (Dave & boys) and my brother steve.
I can understand what you faced as a family, highs and lows as Molly faced her treatment as my son of similar age has just started chemo again after several years in remission.

Best wishes John

Back
Top Bottom