Incoming? Ben Sheaf

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yep. There's no way Cov would sell for just £5m

Yeah, urge caution with this account, seems to be getting a lot of stick on that post.

Also reported we were "set to sign" Isaac Hayden on a free transfer from Newcastle in January. That we were to complete the signing of Kieffer Moore for 350k and that "Luis" Mousset was to sign for Stoke City.

Depends on what levels you expect at thus time of year.
It's Ben a wet January so majority of local rivers will be above their normal levels and the Sheaf is no exception to that.
Hope you enjoyed you trip out though 🙂

He does look a decent player, but yet again someone who is too small. We need Souza types.

he will only be coming in if we have agreed to offload the likes of Anel

Today I learned:

• Most critical skill for a midfielder is height, playing football is secondary
  • 6'1" is too small apparently
The likes of McAtee need someone to give them the ball. Souza is the only player in our midfield capable of that and we subsequently get over run every match. No matter how good our keeper or defence it is impossible to defend against wave after wave of attack due to us being unable to put a foot in, in midfield.

The likes of McAtee need someone to give them the ball. Souza is the only player in our midfield capable of that and we subsequently get over run every match. No matter how good our keeper or defence it is impossible to defend against wave after wave of attack due to us being unable to put a foot in, in midfield.

1706610713220.png

Ok stand corrected. Not struck me as that type when I have seen him play

Under contract until 2026, promising English youngster, £5m..............................yeah right.......not happening is it?

£15m and he brings his mate O'Hare with him..................but we aint spending anywhere near that kind of figure this window...

Under contract until 2026, promising English youngster, £5m..............................yeah right.......not happening is it?

£15m and he brings his mate O'Hare with him..................but we aint spending anywhere near that kind of figure this window...
We haven't spent anything like that since 2020.... Archer deal really doesn't count if the recall is mandatory upon relegation

I watched him on telly against the massive recently and he looked quality. He keeps the ball moving gets up an down the park and is not small. Hope this is correct but doubt it for the price quoted.

We haven't spent anything like that since 2020.... Archer deal really doesn't count if the recall is mandatory upon relegation

Apart from Souza and Hamer 🤷‍♂️

Edit, didn't see someone had already said this, I'll shut up 😬

Back
Top Bottom