Gone Elsewhere Mama balde

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Lyon and Marseille really like piling up players exactly like this

Would be a pointless move for him

Not again 58, think before you commit

Honest mistake

I reply to a post as I go along and then after I’ve posted I see someone else has already posted similar further on rendering my post a duplicate and so utterly useless.

Rather than “there’s an echo in here” I get shut

I trust this explains the array of full stop posts frequenting this board? 😊

Honest mistake

I reply to a post as I go along and then after I’ve posted I see someone else has already posted similar further on rendering my post a duplicate and so utterly useless.

It was more relevant than some of the shite thats been posted on here

Honest mistake

A full stop is always better than a stain!!

At Lyon he would be used as backup/understudy for the current encumbant (sp).

Come and play Premier League football and be a Blade ...Balde

Honest mistake

Don't worry.
Blade56 sees a young whippersnapper, similar name to his, but a youthful version, and fires from the hip . He'll have forgotten once the Horlicks kicks in ;)

Hecky said only loans so this ruled out ?
He did sort of infer that but didn’t sound convincing the interviewer lead him to that assumption and I honestly believe Hecky thought let them believe that, why not.
At this stage in the transfer window in like playing poker

i think mcatee will be one of our loans but if pep blocks that i reckon it will be doyle and the other loan will be another attacking midfielder either pellistri or balde think that will be it while january

I really don’t see that we need Doyle. My money is on Macatee and Balde.
you may well be right probably is mcatee and balde that hecky wants now but this lwb problem might complicate things cresswell and targett are 2 good shouts neither spectacular but experienced premier league players also wonder what matt ritchies situation is at newcastle know we were linked with him at one time

you may well be right probably is mcatee and balde that hecky wants now but this lwb problem might complicate things cresswell and targett are 2 good shouts neither spectacular but experienced premier league players also wonder what matt ritchies situation is at newcastle know we were linked with him at one time
Of the 3 you have named I’d take Targett.

Norwood is ageing though and not quite as good as he was, but saying that he did well yesterday. To me, Doyle is the natural successor and we all know we pick up a lot of injuries too. If we don't move for Doyle now then we likely won't get him again for a while because surely he's gonna move from City before the window shuts, if it's on loan then maybe we can get him next summer but every chance he could move permanently and I just think he really adds something to the team. He's young and got sell on value if we have to do that in the future too.

Norwood is ageing though and not quite as good as he was, but saying that he did well yesterday. To me, Doyle is the natural successor and we all know we pick up a lot of injuries too. If we don't move for Doyle now then we likely won't get him again for a while because surely he's gonna move from City before the window shuts, if it's on loan then maybe we can get him next summer but every chance he could move permanently and I just think he really adds something to the team. He's young and got sell on value if we have to do that in the future too.
I hear what you’re saying, but I remember Doyle missing chunks of last season with a couple of injuries whereas I can’t remember Norwood ever being out for a length of time. With the players that have come in I think that area of the pitch is done for now. Maybe revisit it in January, but I think at least one creator and probably a LWB should be the priorities for this window.

actually never rated targett at villa can remember him being run ragged at the lane when we beat em 4 - 1 but yeah hes steady enough as a defender cresswell for me
He didn't sign for Villa until the season after that game so you must be thinking of someone else.

Doyle is a considerable upgrade on Norwood. Similar range of passes, better set pieces, better tackler and much more mobile. If we are going to persist with a deeper playmaker (or “quarter back” as some refer to) then Doyle would be a better option than Norwood.

I also think he’s more versatile and can play a few positions in midfield. In an ideal world Mcatee & Doyle would be perfect. But the reasoning behind wanting Doyle, imo, is to replace Norwood.

Doyle is a considerable upgrade on Norwood. Similar range of passes, better set pieces, better tackler and much more mobile. If we are going to persist with a deeper playmaker (or “quarter back” as some refer to) then Doyle would be a better option than Norwood.

I also think he’s more versatile and can play a few positions in midfield. In an ideal world Mcatee & Doyle would be perfect. But the reasoning behind wanting Doyle, imo, is to replace Norwood.
And I agree that we are going to need to do that. I’m just not sure that it is one of the top priorities in this window. Other things need doing first.

Back
Top Bottom