Incoming? Divin Mubama

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He's out of contract this summer and has no intention of signing a new deal. West Ham have an option for a year but why would they take that up then send him on loan?

If he's coming to the Lane it'll be on a permanent.

Is he any good? If so I'll allow our "still" developing strikers a loan out to a level where they can learn where the goal posts and that netty thing is that sits behind them are and what they're for! 🤔😉

Why? Just why would we wanrt to develop some other teams striker when we have our own . Makes no sense But then again quite likely bull shit
Don't know but he would be our player so that's not really relevant

Are but what message does it send to our Academy players "work hard, sign long term deals and they we will ship in players from other Academies in your position"

He is apparently similar in playing style to One but is more mature with more experience which allows us to send him out on loan to learn the game.
Marsh and Blacker are different type of players.

Osula is similar in player type but in my opinion not yet ready and needs more game time, I assume this guy is lined up to come in if Jebbo does not sign

Why? Just why would we wanrt to develop some other teams striker when we have our own . Makes no sense But then again quite likely bull shit

Indeed. It would be a nonsense signing when we have multiple young forwards who I think could produce at next season's level

Indeed. It would be a nonsense signing when we have multiple young forwards who I think could produce at next season's level

Even if we feel that this lad could be better than all of them?

Even if we feel that this lad could be better than all of them?

It's more the point that it's just kicking the can down the road in terms of actually working out what we have up top - which we've done more than once already, is why Jebbo may be fucking off and why it's possible we may go into next season without what some would call a recognised Championship striker. If this kid would be the difference between winning immediate promotion back to the PL or not, then maybe, but I kind of doubt that hugely is the case for someone I first heard of this morning.

WORK harder ?
Be better!

Yea we give them a chance, but they also have to show they look like being good enough.

Slightly disappointed with Hackford’s impact at Burton. Jebbo smashed it there. Hackford can’t get a game. Has his injury stopped his development at the wrong time?

It's more the point that it's just kicking the can down the road in terms of actually working out what we have up top - which we've done more than once already, is why Jebbo may be fucking off and why it's possible we may go into next season without what some would call a recognised Championship striker. If this kid would be the difference between winning immediate promotion back to the PL or not, then maybe, but I kind of doubt that hugely is the case for someone I first heard of this morning.
Unfortunately Jebbo hasn't managed to kick a ball even at Academy level this season.

He looks like a good prospect.

He scored 40 goals in 57 matches for West Ham under 18s.

He scored 18 goals in 34 matched for West Ham under 21s.

He's scored 16 goals in 30 matches at Premier League 2 level.

He's only 19, he's quick, he's tall, he's strong, he's a good finisher.

I get what people are saying about our academy lads but I think Wilder might be signing him as a first team squad player. West Ham have already used him in the Premier League and want to retain him, which suggest he's too good for League One but not yet ready for the Premier League. At 19 and the lack of senior football so far his wages won't be an issue, so he could be a potential steal if he's free in the summer.

It would give our front line pace alongside Osula.

With Archer leaving there's a vacancy for a young forward and if we can do it on loan it frees up the Archer fee to be spent recruiting permanently for a more pressing position. Makes sense to me.

He looks like a good prospect.

He scored 40 goals in 57 matches for West Ham under 18s.

He scored 18 goals in 34 matched for West Ham under 21s.

He's scored 16 goals in 30 matches at Premier League 2 level.

He's only 19, he's quick, he's tall, he's strong, he's a good finisher.

I get what people are saying about our academy lads but I think Wilder might be signing him as a first team squad player. West Ham have already used him in the Premier League and want to retain him, which suggest he's too good for League One but not yet ready for the Premier League. At 19 and the lack of senior football so far his wages won't be an issue, so he could be a potential steal if he's free in the summer.

It would give our front line pace alongside Osula.
I’d be all for it on a permanent on loan less so but still fingers crossed

With a name like Divin he may be good at the dark arts side of the game, if so gerrim signed up, our current players are shite at it 👍

think osula has been unfairly targetted on here hes been thrown in to a league which is way above him but i think he will do well in the championship for a start he wont be facing international defenders every week
True but he will still need to do 'centre forward things' like hold a ball up, play with his back to goal and lay it off and put the ball in the net. He hasn't shown us he can do any of those things yet. Not saying he can't but just being able to run fast after through balls is not enough.

In training he needs to be learning off McB, BBD and Archer sharpish on tje art of being a centre forward

Back
Top Bottom