CONFIRMED Gary Madine signs on loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What is your favourite Madine thread?

• Total voters

1973Blade

Reaction score
Madine not in the. Bolton team today. Has he been dropped?

Been shown as a prick yet again....out on the piss, being disrespectful and showing his club up.
Gave Wilder and Billy the only team talk they will need for today the Bell end.

Happy with that. Not that I think he is any good, but the fear of the twat scoring was making me want to vom. Clearly Parkinson wasn't impressed by his little video show either.

Interesting to see Howard in net, time for some shots from distance!

That's part of my flutter up the swanny :D

Thought he was stuck on to notch today.

Wasn't he banned from the city centre at one point as a consequence of one of his many convictions?

I thought i would share this ;)

Gary Madine Footballer (alledged)
Criminal convictions[edit]
Madine has been convicted of several assaults. In November 2010 he was found guilty of causing actual bodily harm after attacking a man in a pub and sentenced to community service involving 250 hours of unpaid work. He was also ordered to pay £1,500 compensation to his victim and £1,800 in costs.[67] In October 2013 he was jailed for 18 months after being found guilty of causing actual bodily harm and grievous bodily harm in two separate attacks.[68] Madine was released from jail on 20 February 2014 after serving 5 months of his 18-month sentence.[69]

Not just the one mis-demeanour then :D

Brothers just called from the Blades museum with 'inside info'. Said Madine had a fight on the team bus and his face was red raw. Left the ground in a taxi.

Wait, if one of our fans punched Madine, we could be in deep shit surely?

edit: beat me to it.

That's a point deduction.....

Back
Top Bottom