CONFIRMED Gary Madine signs on loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What is your favourite Madine thread?

• Total voters

Whatever the reason was, no way will he have simply bottled it. What sort of pathetic coward would do that? What sort of professional footballer would do that?

What utter bollocks from Parkinson, so a professional athlete has flu symptoms which magically appear in the space of a 50 mile coach journey.
So the club hasn't got any medical protocols for unwell players which might infect other players. not to travel?. FFS
The give away, he hopes to get him back fit within 3 days FFS
UTTER VERBAL DIARRHOEA
What have these local journalists got for fecking brains when they allow such utter crap to go unchallenged??

The way I envisage things going based on no more than hearsay, rumour and experience of managers:

Madine has his little moment of drunken verbal diarrhea with regards Billy Sharp.

Management are unimpressed. Issue one of those cowardly general reminders about social media conduct to the whole team (when everyone knows who it's actually aimed at.) Everyone else slightly pissed off to be dragged into it instead of Madine being challenged directly.

Later on that week...

Everyone gets on coach to travel to match.

Coach gets egged.

A teammate points out to Madine that it's his fault and wouldn't have happened if he hadn't been a gobshite.

Lacking the intelligence to issue a witty and withering retort, Madine responds to his teammate in the only manner he feels he can adequately express himself. Handbags ensue.

Team get into dressing room. Madine is finally bollocked directly and sent home.

I prefer a variation of Phil Parkinsons explanation Linz. Madine travelled but as they pulled into Bramall Lane, began to see the reaction to his antics earlier in the week and started to feel unwell.

In other words................he was shitting himself!:)

Purely on the hearsay and rumour....i think we can safely conclude that the drunken pondlifes antics, and the public reaction served to unsettle Bolton on the eve of, and day of a crucial top of the table clash.

Short of a Tyler style death wish, we couldn't have wished for a better result.

Thank you Gary Madine.

Purely on the hearsay and rumour....i think we can safely conclude that the drunken pondlifes antics, and the public reaction served to unsettle Bolton on the eve of, and day of a crucial top of the table clash.

Short of a Tyler style death wish, we couldn't have wished for a better result.

Thank you Gary Madine.
And the Pig fan who posted it to contribute to it.

Yeah that too. Sort of a perfect storm. Maybe our luck really is changing. Nailed on to score in front of the kop was the usual script for these kinds of things.

The way I envisage things going based on no more than hearsay, rumour and experience of managers:

Madine has his little moment of drunken verbal diarrhea with regards Billy Sharp.

Management are unimpressed. Issue one of those cowardly general reminders about social media conduct to the whole team (when everyone knows who it's actually aimed at.) Everyone else slightly pissed off to be dragged into it instead of Madine being challenged directly.

Later on that week...

Everyone gets on coach to travel to match.

Coach gets egged.

A teammate points out to Madine that it's his fault and wouldn't have happened if he hadn't been a gobshite.

Lacking the intelligence to issue a witty and withering retort, Madine responds to his teammate in the only manner he feels he can adequately express himself. Handbags ensue.

Team get into dressing room. Madine is finally bollocked directly and sent home.

You may have hit the nail on the head. Seen a Bolton fan claiming on social media this morning that one of their players 'had a go' at Madine inside the ground.

What utter bollocks from Parkinson, so a professional athlete has flu symptoms which magically appear in the space of a 50 mile coach journey.
So the club hasn't got any medical protocols for unwell players which might infect other players. not to travel?. FFS
The give away, he hopes to get him back fit within 3 days FFS
UTTER VERBAL DIARRHOEA
What have these local journalists got for fecking brains when they allow such utter crap to go unchallenged??

They will have a degree

I do hope that Madine was chinned by one of his team mates. Still, I'd have rather had him playing, getting plenty of grief from the fans, and being punted into the stand by a well aimed Basham boot.

Hope he gets the living shit kicked out of him by pissed off Trotters fans next time he's out on the lash.

Wilder spoke about Sharp yday on the RS after the game and said Sharp has not missed a game. Even played through illness and injury.

Madine, you're soft as shit lad!

Billy, well, he's a Blade, made of proper stuff!

I don't think Madine would've made much difference yesterday but it's funny how that Wednesday fan is responsible for him not even having the chance to make an impact.

Stupid Pig. Bet he's happy with himself.

I don't think Madine would've made much difference yesterday but it's funny how that Wednesday fan is responsible for him not even having the chance to make an impact.

Stupid Pig. Bet he's happy with himself.
He's probably still laughing that madine called Billy a fat pig... brilliant. Neither correct and Billy's response was perfect during and after the game

Also love the fact that the official blades Twitter and insta were all over the fact that Billy was stopping for photos with young blades before the game.

Billy is the Blades version of Beckham an ambassador for the club. Madine and his piggy mate have worked wonders to enhance our family club image

Back
Top Bottom