CONFIRMED Ben Brereton Diaz signs on loan

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ndiayewillalwaysloveyou

Loyal blade ⚔️
Reaction score

Saw him a few times last season for Blackburn and thought he was OK but always worked hard and has goals in him. Another option instead of McBurnie with his height and strength, compared to our other strikers.

It would only be a forgein loan as we have 3 slots available Im guessing. (1/4 with Larouci)?

Last edited:

Would definitely take him, great player on his day albeit only proven at Championship level.

Has plenty of attributes we’re lacking including a bit of a nasty side.

Has he been struggling over in Spain? Can’t say I’ve seen much about him this season.

Good shout. Big ,awkward, and can finnish. Could also de out to prove something if he's not getting a chance out in Spain

Is he a centre forward though ? Was playing wide left for blackburn

Hasn’t gone to the PL for a reason. If we stay up I’d hope we’d be looking for better. If we go down I don’t think we need him, certainly at the wages he’ll be wanting.

Saw him a few times last season for Blackburn and thought he was OK but always worked hard and has goals in him. Another option instead of McBurnie with his height and strength, compared to our other strikers.

It would only be a forgein loan as we have 3 slots available Im guessing. (1/4 with Larouci)?

Doesn't he count as homegrown though?

Has he been struggling over in Spain? Can’t say I’ve seen much about him this season.
im surprised that villereal got such a highly striker & it hasnt worked, had a terrible start. of their 12 games he's started twice , came off the bench 6 times, half of those only for a few minutes & yet to score or complete 90 mins

Screenshot_20231106_231243_Samsung Internet.jpg

I actually saw his second start and the only surprise was he was left on for 58 minutes
the linesman had more touches of the ball

great atmosphere at villareal but he manages to quieten it

If it was a choice between BBD or Kiefer Moore, it'd be BBD.

Certainly wouldn't be against the idea of signing him. Had he not gone to Spain, I wouldn't have been surprised if he'd ended up here or any other bottom end Premier League/top end Championship club because he'd started coming good for Blackburn in the last couple of seasons.

We're always an injury away from being up the creek and can offer more right now at this kind of level than either of Jebbo or Osula can.

I thought it was a strange move in the first place to join Villerreal, I get it, but I think he'd have been better off staying in England. I'm guessing he went there because it is a top league and it would help him in terms of playing international football for Chile to adapt to a similar style. He's athletic and gives his all but he's not likely to score many goals either based on his career so far. But saying that, I think he'd fit in well with our system and is different to what we have.

If it was a choice between BBD or Kiefer Moore, it'd be BBD.

Certainly wouldn't be against the idea of signing him. Had he not gone to Spain, I wouldn't have been surprised if he'd ended up here or any other bottom end Premier League/top end Championship club because he'd started coming good for Blackburn in the last couple of seasons.

We're always an injury away from being up the creek and can offer more right now at this kind of level than either of Jebbo or Osula can.

Completely the opposite for me, BBD is shite, Kiefer is slightly less shite but nevertheless a big lump....

Don't want BBD either, a loan signing in January for me, then I'd take a look at Dion Charles (Bolton) if we go down

Back
Top Bottom