Time to sack Hecky before its too late?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

A team conceding at least 2 goals a game and not creating many chances needs someone who can organise them more effectively and create chances. Not convinced the current management team have the ability to do this

I’m with you on this. He’s far too slow to do anything and really isn’t a “think outside the box” type of guy. His only recent “adventure” involved thinking that Anel was a right full back against Newcastle and expecting mini traore to compete against Dan Burn.

I just don’t get why he has held back Trusty and particularly Slimane. His judgment over starting with the bomb scare that was Larouchi is questionable and the waste of money on Fleck and Osborne was criminal.

Hi Stegosaurus here,

I reckon this warrants another bump because, to the surprise of anyone with half a brain, I was right again. If we had sacked Hecky when I said, we would have more points and wouldn't be looking to beat Derby's record.

That's a Fallowfield Fact Stegosaurus Statement

At the time I thought this poster was being a complete and utter **** however I think we can all agree he may be right after all, maybe not at that stage in the season but certainly now his points are valid. Hate to admit it as I was fully against this poster.

Its a hard one ... we had a transfer embargo when we got promoted so we knew this season was going to be hard even when we could spend we sold our best 2 players.
Did I think we would stay up - nope ... so I am not shocked by this season at all. We have 1 more point than I thought we would have at this time of the season .......... but saying that, he is miles away from being a PL manager and we may end up with a lower points total than Derby and that would be a disaster.
What would b the alternatives?
Wilder? - nope never really worked for Bassett when he came back
Giggs ? - he is desperate for a new job ........ but he will want £100m to spend on ex Man U players or Welsh players
Warnock? He will at least get us past 11 points ... but someone nearly 80??

In summary keep him and let him walk away before his MH is crushed.
Warnocks 80,so what?If the club think we're going down anyway,may as well keep Hecky,if they think there's some hope, however slight,let Colin have a go.

If he's still our manager by the end of the day then it's pretty likely we won't be pulling the trigger during the break.

I like a lot of things about PH, but I can't see how he turns this around.

I would like to get a new manager in, throw of the dice - how much worse can it get? It's relegation or relegation at moment.

Some new ideas, innovative tactics and a fresh impetus might just give us some hope.

Hi Stegosaurus here,

I reckon this warrants another bump because, to the surprise of anyone with half a brain, I was right again. If we had sacked Hecky when I said, we would have more points and wouldn't be looking to beat Derby's record.

That's a Fallowfield Fact Stegosaurus Statement

Haters will call you a pig STEG

We just want what is best for this club maybe if the powers that be listened to geniuses such as S6 BLADEMAN & Previous memebers who are no longer bale to post the club wouldnt be staring at derbys points total

At the time I thought this poster was being a complete and utter **** however I think we can all agree he may be right after all, maybe not at that stage in the season but certainly now his points are valid. Hate to admit it as I was fully against this poster.
cheers

If he's still our manager by the end of the day then it's pretty likely we won't be pulling the trigger during the break.

I like a lot of things about PH, but I can't see how he turns this around.

I would like to get a new manager in, throw of the dice - how much worse can it get? It's relegation or relegation at moment.

Some new ideas, innovative tactics and a fresh impetus might just give us some hope.
If he's manager at the end of the day,the rumour that he won't be judged on results is true.If he isn't,..........

Hi Stegosaurus

Just a reminder that we should have sacked Hecky back when I suggested. Many posters here need to eat a big dollop of humble pie.

Hi Stegosaurus here,

Last time we were in the Prem, we left it too late to bin Wilder when it was clear it wasn't working. Here, it is already clear, Hecky isn't up to it.

He's too afraid to drop people. Egan has been shit all season, yet still starts. Norwood is clearly not good enoigh--still starts.
His subs are appalling. Either the wrong choice, or they come too late. Like today, what was he doing bringing Archer off? Ridiculous decision.
Transfer window -- a mixed bag. Hamer and Souza, great. Then he signs players lime Trusty, who cazn't even dislodge Robinson or Egan, and Slimane, who doesn't seem to be getting a sniff of a match. Failed to sign center backs, despite us lacking depth there.
Doesn't motivate the team enough -- Dyche clearly gave Everton an utter rogering at half time. Hecky doesnt seem to do that.
It’s too late 🤦‍♂️

It’s too late 🤦‍♂️
Hi Stegosaurus here,

I agree. But if we sacked hiim when I said, at the start of September. It wouldn't have been too late. It was clear even then that Hecky wasn't up for it.

Now, even if we sack Hecky--who is going to be stupid enough to take over? We're a sinking ship, and anybody who takes charge is gonna be tarnished. At the very most, we can expect some old has-being wanting one last payday who doesnt care if his reputation is ruined by beating Derby's record.

Back
Top Bottom