Time to sack Hecky before its too late?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Interested to know what those who want him out see as improving under a new gaffer.
Great point as a lot of individual issues... Thomas can’t pass forwards, archer loves a halfhearted run and point, and Hamer/souza (and macatee to a degree) fond of an overplay in totally irresponsible areas. Yes coaching, but also some unforgivable behaviours. Even anel looks lower champ standard with little heart.

Interested to know what those who want him out see as improving under a new gaffer.
Another manager could vastly improve us defensively as a team. At the min we’ve got no chance cause we can’t stay in games long enough to even give us a chance.
Don’t think we’d stay up either way but we can’t go off like this getting battered every week

Interested to know which manager stops McAtee from sleeping and Souza from daydreaming on the goal and who prevents Hamer from playing a quite ridiculous blind pass which has totally killed a game we were well in.

At some point the players themselves have got to stop playing link cunts.

A neutral will see the score and say as expected, easy for West Ham. In truth United have been well in it, despite carrying so many passengers.

I dunno, I'd think about going for pardew or Bruce. Maybe even give curbishley or Phil brown a chance?
Not really in the same bracket. Allardyce would probably at a minimum organise our defence. I'd be looking for a long term replacement after this year. Part of me wouldn't see the point in someone coming in this year just to get battered.

Decent chance that hecky has 45 mins to save his job, whether you agree with it or not.

Not really in the same bracket. Allardyce would probably at a minimum organise our defence. I'd be looking for a long term replacement after this year. Part of me wouldn't see the point in someone coming in this year just to get battered.
Allardyce😮. I'd rather eat my own bodyweight in white dog shit while having a hot kebab skewer rammed down the Japanese eye.

Tbf I'd be happy enough if he did go but do we have the money to pay him off and get someone better? For example I'd take Allardyce but I doubt we could afford him.
If/when he does go, his replacement will be someone out of work who won’t command big wages.
Someone like Wilder or Nathan Jones not that I’d want either especially Jones.
Or maybe the German bloke who we was after before Slav who couldn’t get a work permit

Tbf I'd be happy enough if he did go but do we have the money to pay him off and get someone better? For example I'd take Allardyce but I doubt we could afford him.
A team conceding at least 2 goals a game and not creating many chances needs someone who can organise them more effectively and create chances. Not convinced the current management team have the ability to do this

A team conceding at least 2 goals a game and not creating many chances needs someone who can organise them more effectively and create chances. Not convinced the current management team have the ability to do this
Often a team that lacks creativity is at least fairly solid. We have the dangerous combination of being neither.

In fact I've rated Ryan Lowe for a while, I'd definitely be in for him

Dinosaur football. Leeds fans hated him last season. I'd rather Wilder back than him.
I'm generally not a fan of hoof ball but what we play now is hardly enjoyable to watch. I think our most respectable points total this season would come from a manager like that than one who is trying to get us to play good football.

I'm generally not a fan of hoof ball but what we play now is hardly enjoyable to watch. I think our most respectable points total this season would come from a manager like that than one who is trying to get us to play good football.
Fair point 👉 👍

Interested to know which manager stops McAtee from sleeping and Souza from daydreaming on the goal and who prevents Hamer from playing a quite ridiculous blind pass which has totally killed a game we were well in.

A neutral will see the score and say as expected, easy for West Ham. In truth United have been well in it, despite carrying so many passengers.
He signed them both?

Surely this is hoof ball. Smash it to Mcburnie and hope for best?

You watch the game ? Not taking piss. But at no point we was ever in that game. If we had scored they’d have scored 2. They were in total cruise control. Was easy for em. The atmosphere was shocking because the game was shit. For me they weren’t really out of first gear. People see 2-0. Think it was easy for West Ham. They’ll be right.. to top things off Luton’s won Just seen that 🤦‍♂️

Well in it my arse

Tick tock tick tock this time next week
I suspect only losing 2-0 saves him for this week.

Presume it has to be a win next sat or that's it.

I'm not saying I want him gone but how many managers keep their job if they don't win for nearly a whole quarter of the season?

Yes I think if the strategy is to stay up, play one upfront and get big Sam in. If we cant afford to pay Hecky off (probably) then come out and say the financial situation has meant we will be relying on yo-yo ing to move forward.

However the question has to be asked that if we go down and come back up does Hecky go then assuming we keep him?

Hi Stegosaurus here,

Last time we were in the Prem, we left it too late to bin Wilder when it was clear it wasn't working. Here, it is already clear, Hecky isn't up to it.

He's too afraid to drop people. Egan has been shit all season, yet still starts. Norwood is clearly not good enoigh--still starts.
His subs are appalling. Either the wrong choice, or they come too late. Like today, what was he doing bringing Archer off? Ridiculous decision.
Transfer window -- a mixed bag. Hamer and Souza, great. Then he signs players lime Trusty, who cazn't even dislodge Robinson or Egan, and Slimane, who doesn't seem to be getting a sniff of a match. Failed to sign center backs, despite us lacking depth there.
Doesn't motivate the team enough -- Dyche clearly gave Everton an utter rogering at half time. Hecky doesnt seem to do that.
Its a hard one ... we had a transfer embargo when we got promoted so we knew this season was going to be hard even when we could spend we sold our best 2 players.
Did I think we would stay up - nope ... so I am not shocked by this season at all. We have 1 more point than I thought we would have at this time of the season .......... but saying that, he is miles away from being a PL manager and we may end up with a lower points total than Derby and that would be a disaster.
What would b the alternatives?
Wilder? - nope never really worked for Bassett when he came back
Giggs ? - he is desperate for a new job ........ but he will want £100m to spend on ex Man U players or Welsh players
Warnock? He will at least get us past 11 points ... but someone nearly 80??

In summary keep him and let him walk away before his MH is crushed.

Back
Top Bottom