Outgoing? Fallowfield

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Is it just me or does anyone else think he's alan 🤔

• Banned
I think we are stuck with the fool.

He's about as much fucking use as Brewster.

pommpey
Surely another football club's forum will come in with an offer for such a knowledgeable and qualified football intellect?

Surely another football club's forum will come in with an offer for such a knowledgeable and qualified football intellect?

You'd imagine, wouldn't you?

He did try his shit on PorkTalk when he was shitcanned but was farted out even on there. Can you imagine?

pommpey

It is very instructive of the state of society and this country's generally poor mental health health to witness the bullying of Fallowfield by the large number of folk on here who seem to be so easily triggered by him.

I'm not sticking up for him. I don't think anyone needs to because he's clearly pissing himself laughing at all of you.

It is very instructive of the state of society and this country's generally poor mental health health to witness the bullying of Fallowfield by the large number of folk on here who seem to be so easily triggered by him.

I'm not sticking up for him. I don't think anyone needs to because he's clearly pissing himself laughing at all of you.
I get what you’re saying Nick but I’m pretty sure he get’s exactly what he wants with his posts.

I get what you’re saying Nick but I’m pretty sure he get’s exactly what he wants with his posts.
All of which are entirely harmless unless someone makes the choice (which, in many cases, I don't think is done entirely consciously) to work themselves up into a ridiculous lather over it to the extent that they indulge in bullying.

All of which are entirely harmless unless someone makes the choice (which, in many cases, I don't think is done entirely consciously) to work themselves up into a ridiculous lather over it to the extent that they indulge in bullying.
Maybe I’m just not so bothered about what he posts to get worked up about so don’t see stuff like that. I treat it as a bit of a laugh not to be taken to seriously as I do most things on here. No accounting for other I guess if that is the case.

I ignore him because he winds me up, but even if you ignore someone you can still see all the threads he starts with his own name in them. It started out as something quite amusing but it became, for me, something very needy and look-at-me about it. When it spilled out from the one match thread to multiple threads was when the 'ignore' button went on.

Found him, wouldn't let on about his home village.

Attachments

• Resized_Resized_20211212_123015.jpeg
    Resized_Resized_20211212_123015.jpeg
    759.3 KB · Views: 6
I ignore him because he winds me up, but even if you ignore someone you can still see all the threads he starts with his own name in them. It started out as something quite amusing but it became, for me, something very needy and look-at-me about it. When it spilled out from the one match thread to multiple threads was when the 'ignore' button went on.
That’s an adult way of handling it.

I won't have read all of Fallowfield's stuff, but what I do see is light hearted stuff. I'm not saying it's enriching the forum, but I'm not sure it does too much detriment.

Isn't it light-hearted? Not bitter, twisted and angry - for example.

Personally think they should start afresh with a new username and just talk normally about Blades (if they are indeed a fan) on here.

If they're a fan of another team then half the forum getting angry is exactly what Fallowfield wants - so stop replying and stop saying it's annoying!

I'm the same as u. Started out as a bit of a laugh but when it became a new thread almost daily it got a bit OTT so got added to my ignore list.

Blokes touching himself because you've all got a chat about him. Each comment is sex to him.

I won't have read all of Fallowfield's stuff, but what I do see is light hearted stuff. I'm not saying it's enriching the forum, but I'm not sure it does too much detriment.

Isn't it light-hearted? Not bitter, twisted and angry - for example.

Personally think they should start afresh with a new username and just talk normally about Blades (if they are indeed a fan) on here.

If they're a fan of another team then half the forum getting angry is exactly what Fallowfield wants - so stop replying and stop saying it's annoying!
Correct - but the angry mob can’t exist without a victim.

Back
Top Bottom