Kalvin Phillips

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Imagine

Attachments

• 12E844CD-41B8-4AAB-B6CC-6B0371A5880B.png
    12E844CD-41B8-4AAB-B6CC-6B0371A5880B.png
    347.8 KB · Views: 221
Heard a rumour that we are holding out on the availability of Kalvin Phillips on loan.
It’d make more sense if we didn’t have two Man City players we were also keen on loaning in positions of greater need.

I heard a rumour that margot Robbie wanted to suck me off, I reckon My rumour has more chance of happening
She’s over-rated fella
It’s all about the ‘purchase’ and her teeth got in the way….
Old hags with no teeth are better…….
(although we do have to close your eyes and imagine that it’s Margot…). :) :)

He's far from wank but he's a spoiler. We've got Souza for that role. We desperately need more creativity and a goalscorer. Oh, and a left back.

Most successful manager of all time spent £50m on him but "he's wank."

Phillips is obviously excellent at what he does. He'd never fall as far as us (see Liverpool link above) but if he did, he'd be a tremendous addition. Wouldn't lose much in the middle of the park with him and Souza in there.

Hopefully he gets a decent move, I don't like seeing the England lads rotting on the benches of the big boys for obvious reasons.

She’s over-rated fella
Ahh the old John Selwyn Gummer 🤣🤣

He's far from wank but he's a spoiler. We've got Souza for that role. We desperately need more creativity and a goalscorer. Oh, and a left back.
Have you thought this would be a partner for souza and would give him a bit of freedom, I think we've all seen Norwood is a back up only now , and would let us use Hamer in a free flowing front 3
We still need another LWB and a centre half that can play central or left and another Hamer type player minimum
I still think traore, osula,MCB and Brewster waiting in the wings is enough for that central striker in a 3 (a role that if we got a fit Brewster would excel in )
3-4-3
anel Egan trusty
George souza Phillips Osborn/Larouci
Hamer traore slimane
still need 4/6 in

She’s over-rated fella
Wayne, what are you doing on the Sheff Utd forum

He’s wank

He shouldn't be anywhere near the England setup going forward, and City overpaid (or, more accurately, Leeds did a good job of milking an oil club for maximum value), but "wank" is slightly underrating him. He'd walk into our midfield and it'd be the same for half the Premier League.

If you don’t think Phillips is needed or would improve us having watched our midfield vs Palace & Forest Inc Norwood & Basham then you need to give your head a wobble.

If you’re saying we do need him but we have other positions that a higher priority I get that

We don’t need him. We need creativity.

Agree zero creativity or flair....I've watched Phillips over the years and think he is very average, amazed that Man City bought him.
Also when ever he plays for Man City, always looks their least proficient player.

All Philips ever does is make little 5 yard sideways passes, I'll give him credit that he's good at keeping possession but it's all too easy and safe.
He also seems too nice when it comes to tackling, always plays like he's in a pre-season friendly, neat and tidy but little oomph or substance.

Watched him for years and years at Leeds with my other halves family being fans. He was brilliant back in the day. Didn't quite seem the same player when coming on for England a few times when bench warming at City, albeit a different system from Leeds when he was alongside Rice for a few games rather than holding DCM by himself.

It would be a good loan move. My only and biggest concern would be committing to a high percentage of his wages and he gets injured for the season. He's very injury prone and whether or not it would be better spending wage funds elsewhere for regular game time remains to be seen.

You'd then have to consider the limit of one loan move from the same club. Personally, I'd rather get Macca or Doyle back on loan than Phillips.

Agree zero creativity or flair....I've watched Phillips over the years and think he is very average, amazed that Man City bought him.
Also when ever he plays for Man City, always looks their least proficient player.

All Philips ever does is make little 5 yard sideways passes, I'll give him credit that he's good at keeping possession but it's all too easy and safe.
He also seems too nice when it comes to tackling, always plays like he's in a pre-season friendly, neat and tidy but little oomph or substance.
Not sure about think. Can remember he nearly broke one of our players legs with a thunderous tackle and was lucky not to be sent off, can't remember who it was on

Phillips and Souza could make us absolute granite and give Hamer a lot more room to roam. He has good range of passing for a team playing on the counter attack and the quality lacking in most of our new signings 'experience',definitely improves us. Still leaves room for another perm and another loan up the field. Only thing for me is, I think if he is available...McAtee gives us goals instead.

Back
Top Bottom