Wilder Out ?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
I've had enough , I championed his return but it's time we said it like it is

He isn't good enough the Boro fans were right

For me I'd sack him tonight and get someone like a Russell Martin

May I add that my good friend fallowfield blade suggested him and was unfairly hounded off the platform as a pariah

Failing him I'd even see if hecky would come back after his driving ban he's limited to the jobs he can get

Keep the faith keep the fallowfield

May I add that my good friend fallowfield blade suggested him and was unfairly hounded off the platform as a pariah

Failing him I'd even see if hecky would come back after his driving ban he's limited to the jobs he can get

I don't think we should sack Wilder, perhaps look at running a power cable to his shower maybe? 🤔

Fallowank 🤣🤣

Why sack a manager that's just lost back to back games 0-5 at home and brought in holgate and grbic makes no sense

Hell nah

But he needs to wake the fuck up and make all the changes necessary BEFORE we've conceded 4

We did well to keep it down to 2 all that time, but we should know how easily 3 or 4 goals can happen in the last 15 mins.... and this season, it does happen

He should have known what to do on around 75 mins before the 3rd went in

All to be expected.

I was slightly surprised how we picked up defensively at first but this team is what it is.

Some loony said we're better ten fold under Wilder on here this week.

After Heckys last two games his time was up but any new manager was always likely to be in the same position after a number of games.

Expect more beatings yet.

Whilst a bit more fight was shown today than against Villa, the players who showed it won't be here next season.

I genuinely wouldn’t care if wilder went tonight. After a small improvement we still seem to be just as shit as before.

i’m at a bit of a loss with the club at the moment. i wouldn’t care if we fielded a team of smurfs or renamed the ground bumhole lane. Theres just a lot i don’t enjoy. The connection to the club and the sense of pride for me has eroded. We are a joke. I was way happier being a blade at the depths of league 1 than now. What an odd situation.

Nah nah nah nah, he's a Blade and he's a Blade.

At the end of the season yes, no point right now, no one in their right mind would want it. And as has been said multiple times, even Pep wouldn't be able to sort this shower out.

Back
Top Bottom