Kalvin Phillips

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If true, why can’t he tell the fan to fuck off if the fan is shouting abuse at him?
Imagine calling someone a useless worker as they start their commute home and then acting all offended when they tell you to fuck off!

Football fan culture is hilarious and very unaware of how silly it is at times

Imagine calling someone a useless worker as they start their commute home and then acting all offended when they tell you to fuck off!

Football fan culture is hilarious and very unaware of how silly it is at times
Sorry but if you’re gonna give it out don’t cry when you get some back

There’s an unrealistic expectation of fans that players are on duty 24-7.

Imagine you work for a call centre and someone starts complaining to you about their broken pipe when you’re getting in your car at 6pm after your day has finished.

You’d quite rightly not be so open to the approach.

Grown men need to grow up a bit. You can’t just be abusive no matter where you are because it relates to your team.

That said, football is weird. If Gus had punched Bassey to get him from having both hands around his throat he’d have received a red card. In the street he’d have more than enough justification to claim self-defence and get off without charge!

What was good for Casemiro should have been good for Bassey.

Imagine you work for a call centre and someone starts complaining to you about their broken pipe when you’re getting in your car at 6pm after your day has finished.

Grown men need to grow up a bit. You can’t just be abusive no matter where you are because it relates to your team.

That said, football is weird. If Gus had punched Bassey to get him from having both hands around his throat he’d have received a red card. In the street he’d have more than enough justification to claim self-defence and get off without charge!

What was good for Casemiro should have been good for Bassey.
Let's be right about this, he is fucking rhubarb

Let's be right about this, he is fucking rhubarb
If ever a blokes been pinching money mascarading as a footballer it's Phillips.. and he gets in the England squad which is even more laughable.

The way fans behave these days, including some of our own, I want to see more players giving it back. I noticed a lot more players are cupping the ear and good for them. The demands and sense of entitlement, is just one of the most miserable things about football. That's one area West Ham would top the league at.

If ever a blokes been pinching money mascarading as a footballer it's Phillips.. and he gets in the England squad which is even more laughable.
But he did have a good (major) tournament for England.

Was also fundamental in Leeds best team for years.

Was scouted and purchased by the Prem title holders.

Probably not as bad as suggested...

Appreciate your opinion mate, mine is still the same. Crab footballer at best. Only got picked for England because he was in man city's squad. Pep soon found out he was shit and never brought anything to the team ( when they brought him on😊) thug at best👍👍

Probably shows how shit England are then.

We have been lacking in having competent central midfielders pretty much since the last of Scholes/Gerrard/Lampard retired through to about the time that Bellingham became a thing, yes. Just indicating your assertion that he only got into the England team on account of playing for Man City as being complete bollocks, and it's not as if England having limited options at CM at that point is Phillips' fault

We have been lacking in having competent central midfielders pretty much since the last of Scholes/Gerrard/Lampard retired through to about the time that Bellingham became a thing, yes. Just indicating your assertion that he only got into the England team on account of playing for Man City as being complete bollocks, and it's not as if England having limited options at CM at that point is Phillips' fault
Ask West ham fans what they think of him. For the last time in my opinion he's shit!! Open your fucking eyes!

Ask West ham fans what they think of him. For the last time in my opinion he's shit!! Open your fucking eyes!

At what point did I say he was a world class player? He's clearly not good enough for City's squad - anyone who isn't a top ~100 player in the world isn't, and but for home player requirements it was an extremely weird move. "Shit" is of course relative but he would walk into our team. Heck, current Phillips would walk into any team we've had for as long as I can remember.

I can see him ending up back at Leeds.

No he didn't have a good tournament, he had one decent game

I doubt the call centre worker would be happy but they would probably lose their job if they told the customer to fuck off.

Back
Top Bottom