Doyle?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

CyloCybin

Reaction score
Afternoon Blades...

I'm not ITK, but a friend of mine claims to be somewhat in the know. I can't find some of this info in the forum so I'm wondering if he's just speculating here or if there's any basis of truth in this...

• Allegedly we made a bid for Doyle that was provisionally accepted by City
  • Hamer's medical was done in Manchester yesterday (why?)
  • Doyle changed his Instagram PFP to him in a Blades shirt yesterday (it was in a City shirt a couple of days ago)

Surely not?

Program seller said he’s seen Doyle at BDTBL today. Heard this second hand though.

Sounds too good to be true if he shows up today. BUT, who would have thought this time last week that Hamer would be here today?

Afternoon Blades...

I'm not ITK, but a friend of mine claims to be somewhat in the know. I can't find some of this info in the forum so I'm wondering if he's just speculating here or if there's any basis of truth in this...

• Allegedly we made a bid for Doyle that was provisionally accepted by City
  • Hamer's medical was done in Manchester yesterday (why?)
  • Doyle changed his Instagram PFP to him in a Blades shirt yesterday (it was in a City shirt a couple of days ago)

Surely not?
Possibly, their medicals were done together ( not in the same room 🙄).
UTB

Hell of a way to try and hit the top of the ITKer rankings this...

Hi Stegosaurus here,

I knew the Prince had a plan when he sold N'Diaye and Berge. We have a better team than we did before. I was always on the Prince's side.

Why would he come on at ht ? hes pulling ya pisser

burn-him-hubie-dubois.gif

I have heard he's at the game, but no pics yet......

That’s the point, can’t be there in the stands as would have been seen.

Was at the ground today. There was a slight technical holdup or else he would have played. One of them things but will be in the side v Forest.

Back
Top Bottom