Incoming? Brooks Return

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What a rehash of old news which is not relevant.
They may has well state that Wednesday could sign ex united youngster if he wanted to go and they had £35 million

Alex crook ( south coast reporter for sky and talksport ) said we had enquired

I can't get my head round the fact people get paid to spout that utter drivel. We could sign Ronaldo and Messi if we were not Sheffield United and in the champions league and had a spare 900 million to chuck about and the world was flat.

Alex crook ( south coast reporter for sky and talksport ) said we had enquired
Fully believe this... We'd definitely be enquiring when the cheque from the sell on fee is likely to be in the post.

Brooks to Liverppool..and Shaquiri is loaned out on subsidised wages to us ...a different option

Why would we want him?

why wouldn’t we want him ..??!, ....on a reduced loan wage option ..someone who offers us something slightly different from what we have currently in the squad ....no brainer if we didn’t have to fork out all his wages ...

why wouldn’t we want him ..??!, ....on a reduced loan wage option ..someone who offers us something slightly different from what we have currently in the squad ....no brainer if we didn’t have to fork out all his wages ...

Are we changing our system then?

Of course we ain’t ....we need other options though ..in game ..or against certain teams ..... teams and formations evolve and change ..and we ain’t different in that regard..onwards and upwards

It's a no from me.

Back
Top Bottom