Axel Tuanzebe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

But what about the season after? You know, the most recent premier league season to the current time?
In that case, write off, Berge, Egan, Bash, Osborn, Fleck, Norwood, Robinson, infact, might aswell write the whole squad off eh, I mean, whats the point in supporting losers!

Does this mean we are binning off the idea of having a left centre back and just getting someone we see as a good centre back option?

Don’t think too many were expecting another centre back in addition.

Personally I was thinking LCB, CM then AM/Winger type.

Baldock showing how wank he is v Derby there!🤣

Eh? It was just before pre season, whe Greece played France.
And this is the football knowledge we are dealing with.
I’ve got wrong end of the stick here, I thought you were on about Axel Tuanzebe not Baldock.

"In July 2018, he broke the Guinness World Record for the fastest time to individually clear a game of Hungry Hungry Hippos, while in Los Angeles on Manchester United's pre-season tour" 😂

I’m happy (ish) with this, still only 25. He needs to sort his fitness out though he’s hardly played regular football for quite a few years now. If he's fit surely he can play today as a trialist?
It's OK we're the charity that keeps on giving!

i think tom davies is our alternative if we cant get tommy doyle back and dont think it would be as disastrous a signing as some posters on here are suggesting
I think Davies could flourish in new surroundings. We’ve seen it before.

Jack Robinson hadn’t got many games behind him before he signed for us let’s home we can do our due diligence and grab a bargain

To be fair, those who have typed Transfermarkt into Google search do too.

It’s not a great achievement that one!
Yeah, but as a reply to people who think we aren’t doing enough to sign free agents or who think we haven’t considered everyone available…it’s pretty funny…

To be fair, those who have typed Transfermarkt into Google search do too.

It’s not a great achievement that one!

Was going to say Paul Mitchell every morning comes into work jumps onto Transfermarkt and filters on contracts expired.

Probably closer to the trut than we'd like.. but to be fair it is pretty efficient lol.

Back
Top Bottom