Player Suggestion All These.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ChipButtyBlade

Reaction score
The Daily Mirror say United are prepared to listen to offers for Henderson, Eric Bailly, Harry Maguire, Alex Telles, Brandon Williams, Scott McTominay, Anthony Elanga, Anthony Martial following the climax of the 2022/23 campaign. The report adds that Phil Jones, Axel Tuanzebe, Ethan Galbraith, Ondrej Mastny and Charlie Wellens will also be released as part of a big summer overhaul.

The Daily Mirror say United are prepared to listen to offers for Henderson, Eric Bailly, Harry Maguire, Alex Telles, Brandon Williams, Scott McTominay, Anthony Elanga, Anthony Martial following the climax of the 2022/23 campaign. The report adds that Phil Jones, Axel Tuanzebe, Ethan Galbraith, Ondrej Mastny and Charlie Wellens will also be released as part of a big summer overhaul.
For United to listen to offers for all those players, wouldn’t we need to sign them first.

Jeez. They really have collected a big pile.of shit over the years haven't they. There must be some serious numbers involved with the wages being paid to that collection of stars. Problem for them is if they are under contract and no doubt being vastly overpaid for their talents, who is going to want to take them on? Henderson for example is apparently on £200k a week. With a large transfer fee and those wages that is a large pot of money for any club to have to find for a player who has had recent injury problems and puts him out of the picture for 99% of clubs. Still, Man United problem. Brandon Williams might be a good shout but again, wages....

Galbraith might be worth a punt as a depth/developmental midfield player on a free he was quite highly rated at one point and although he’s not really set the world alight on loan he’s rumoured to be of interest to Newcastle and Sunderland which probably suggests he’s still quite highly though of.

Galbraith might be worth a punt as a depth/developmental midfield player on a free he was quite highly rated at one point and although he’s not really set the world alight on loan he’s rumoured to be of interest to Newcastle and Sunderland which probably suggests he’s still quite highly though of.
I thought that but he's 22 now and did ok at Salford this year. Would be a player to look at if still in the Championship, but not sure at a higher level.

For the sort of wages he would want he would need to be the best player in the team, not a depth/developmental player.

I thought that but he's 22 now and did ok at Salford this year. Would be a player to look at if still in the Championship, but not sure at a higher level.
I don’t think he’d start for us this year but I wouldn’t be surprised if he does go on to have a good career at champ level.

For the sort of wages he would want he would need to be the best player in the team, not a depth/developmental player.
Don’t know why/if he’d demand mega money you could be right but plenty of players drop down out of the top academies in their early 20’s and take reasonable wages.

I don’t think he’d start for us this year but I wouldn’t be surprised if he does go on to have a good career at champ level.
maybe. It's not the worse shout but Man U players can be fucking iffy ego-wise. And not sure we'll have the capital to sign someone to loan out to the Championship for the season. If I were him, I'd want to sign for a club who will play him.

From that list; Henderson 100% Brandon Williams; LWB-depth & young. Axel Tuanzebe & Charlie Wellens, especially on frees. Galbraith had a decent spell with Salford, but if we were to try, maybe he'd need a Championship loan out first.

From that list; Henderson 100% Brandon Williams; LWB-depth & young. Axel Tuanzebe & Charlie Wellens, especially on frees. Galbraith had a decent spell with Salford, but if we were to try, maybe he'd need a Championship loan out first.

Yep those are the 4 we should look at.

No such thing as a free. Those players out of contract will be seeking substantial signing payments. Tuanzebe would seek millions.
That's why Ndiaye and Verge are happy to let their contracts run down - for the pot of gold at the end as long as they're happy to accept the risk of injury or loss of form impacting it.

No such thing as a free. Those players out of contract will be seeking substantial signing payments. Tuanzebe would seek millions.
That's why Ndiaye and Verge are happy to let their contracts run down - for the pot of gold at the end as long as they're happy to accept the risk of injury or loss of form impacting it.
Well, very true. Not so much 'free' given there will be fees like that, but in comparison to those + transfer fees, it's better. There was a period where we couldn't negotiate any contract talks, hopefully we can extend Berge & NDiaye, just with relegation clauses or minimum transfer fees etc...

Back
Top Bottom