Axel Tuanzebe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Did he have many injuries problems last season for Stoke? If he's fit I'd actually sign him as CB cover for Egan now we're signing Trusty for LCB. Free transfers from the PL are good squad players to have.

Did he have many injuries problems last season for Stoke? If he's fit I'd actually sign him as CB cover for Egan now we're signing Trusty for LCB. Free transfers from the PL are good squad players to have.
Can't say for certain, but gf and her dad are Stoke fans and the belief amongst them is that he refused to play at the end of the season, so they claimed he was "injured". Picked up a few knocks throughout the season but there's some doubt over it all

The idea is 2 players for each position and Bash is cover for Anel.
We still need cover for Egan having got away with it for years - but not this bloke.
Is Freckleton ready on the basis that Anel would move to the middle and F would slot in at RCB ?
If not , we need a RCB.

I think Souza can also play centre back and I guess if needed Trusty could cover Egan, if we can't afford to move Anel to the centre should Egan be out. Might be part of the answer, still relies on Bogle being fit, otherwise Bash and Osborn are covering RWB.

So….Egan not been much cop….defence struggling and it’s still the case if we get one long injury we are exposed at centre half to having to change system if we get another injury.

Anyone think we should be at least inviting this lad along for some training? A trial at least??
No idea what wages he’d demand but if Champ sides are sniffing then surely he would be within our budget?

I certainly wouldn’t mind us giving him a chance, has the pedigree and experience to be a good signing, and still young so offers value if he rediscovers some form.

So….Egan not been much cop….defence struggling and it’s still the case if we get one long injury we are exposed at centre half to having to change system if we get another injury.

Anyone think we should be at least inviting this lad along for some training? A trial at least??
No idea what wages he’d demand but if Champ sides are sniffing then surely he would be within our budget?

I certainly wouldn’t mind us giving him a chance, has the pedigree and experience to be a good signing, and still young so offers value if he rediscovers some form.
You could always read the thread and find out

Yeah….the thread from before the transfer window shut…and the manager said we were done.
Mixed thoughts from those on the thread.

Questions being are we looking at frees…is this kid one of them…should he be and if not why not????

Yeah….the thread from before the transfer window shut…and the manager said we were done.
Mixed thoughts from those on the thread.

Questions being are we looking at frees…is this kid one of them…should he be and if not why not????
No this one

Back
Top Bottom