Axel Tuanzebe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We’re we not all saying this when Didzy signed for us?

I'd trust the management. But he's right footed and he's not dislodging Anel or Egan.

I'm on the fence with this one, as he has the ability.

He’s shit? Played in the 4-1 against Villa at Bramall Lane and was a squad player for Man U and played when we beat them 2-1 at Old Trafford in front of nobody. Liability in both games. Never got the hype with him at all, he’s injury prone, mistake prone, bad in the air and played less than 100 games at first team level.

He’s shit? Played in the 4-1 against Villa at Bramall Lane and was a squad player for Man U and played when we beat them 2-1 at Old Trafford in front of nobody. Liability in both games. Never got the hype with him at all, he’s injury prone, mistake prone, bad in the air and played less than 100 games at first team level.
We know all that.

But he might be cheap!!

I feel this is going to be a slow painful summer sigh

Got no chance. Pigs after him 🤣

Nice to see they’ve re-evaluated their arrogant attitudes and decided to be more realistic moving forward.

I think there’s a segment of their fan base that actually think they’ve just finished 3rd in the championship if the manager and player suggestions are anything to go by.

Had a look around online and couldn't find much. Still seems to be available as a free transfer. Not sure if the fact no-one has gone in for him screams volumes though.

Bit on twitter saying he had his medical yesterday

I’m happy (ish) with this, still only 25. He needs to sort his fitness out though he’s hardly played regular football for quite a few years now. If he's fit surely he can play today as a trialist?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom