Axel Tuanzebe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ah yeah, Baldock, Ahmedhodzic, Egan... misfits or shite...
Isnt it amazing, how some folk really don't understand, that we haven't got millions of pounds to throw around, and unfortunately it isnt buy one get 3 free sale season!!
Fucksake, Hecky is doing what he can within budget, and if we sign players for the future or 4 game covers, so be it, but have any of you thought, it might just allow us to buy a couple of better players in the next couple of weeks!??
Maybe we get Doyle, maybe a striker that can score, maybe a keeper, eather way, wait and see before berating Hecky and his signings.
We would all like to be buying the players Citeh and Arsenal are, but were Sheff Utd, we ain't got no money!

Anel is quality, Egan has deteriorated and George is a furious try hard that won't have the same effect among the best of the best in the Premier league
I know what you mean, I mean, he was absolutely shit, marking one of the worlds best players, out of a game the other week, oh and with a swollen turned ankle, fucking useless!

FFS.

I know what you mean, I mean, he was absolutely shit, marking one of the worlds best players, out of a game the other week, oh and with a swollen turned ankle, fucking useless!

FFS.

We shall soon see who he is marking out of the game when it matters for US.

Isnt it amazing, how some folk really don't understand, that we haven't got millions of pounds to throw around, and unfortunately it isnt buy one get 3 free sale season!!
Fucksake, Hecky is doing what he can within budget, and if we sign players for the future or 4 game covers, so be it, but have any of you thought, it might just allow us to buy a couple of better players in the next couple of weeks!??
Maybe we get Doyle, maybe a striker that can score, maybe a keeper, eather way, wait and see before berating Hecky and his signings.
We would all like to be buying the players Citeh and Arsenal are, but were Sheff Utd, we ain't got no money!
Signing players with poor injury records is even dumber for a club with limited resources.

I’ve been hearing all summer how Fleck csn still contribute. I’ve been saying “he won’t be fit”. Sure enough, he’s not fit.

Why sign more crocks?

We shall soon see who he is marking out of the game when it matters for US.
We will, he managed it very well in our first prem season, Zaha couldn't get out of his pocket in over 180mins!

Signing players with poor injury records is even dumber for a club with limited resources.

I’ve been hearing all summer how Fleck csn still contribute. I’ve been saying “he won’t be fit”. Sure enough, he’s not fit.

Why sign more crocks?
We dont know hes a crock for one, hes got to pass a medical has he not?
And lets be honest, how often has Egan been out injured??
Because I'm guessing that's who he will arrive to cover, being a CB.

We dont know hes a crock for one, hes got to pass a medical has he not?
And lets be honest, how often has Egan been out injured??
Because I'm guessing that's who he will arrive to cover, being a CB.
He’s a crock. Look at his record over the last few years.

He's one to cover all across the back 3, especially RCB, and should be a decent signing if he stays fit

The injury risk is particularly concerning though, because its been a long term back injury that's hindered him. And that can be absolutely ruinous to an athlete, and compromise everything - speed, agility, balance, strength. The lot - that would explain why he's fallen so far below what he looked likely to achieve 3 or 4 years ago

FFS.
If you mean Mbappe? That was about 3 years ago wasn’t it, not the other week. Apologies if I have missed a game he’s played recently.

He’s a crock. Look at his record over the last few years.
68 games in 8 years, doesn't mean he can't cover a strong player in a position for 1 season does it?

If you mean Mbappe? That was about 3 years ago wasn’t it, not the other week. Apologies if I have missed a game he’s played recently.
Eh? It was just before pre season, whe Greece played France.
And this is the football knowledge we are dealing with.

Back
Top Bottom