Axel Tuanzebe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Just interested, given your previous thoughts on what the club should do, would you in this example here, rather spend 6/7 or whatever million on a championship proven CB over a cheap flyby cover for free

no wrong answer, not trying to catch you out, just right now given where the market is and what is there, what direction would you go

I don't think the only alternative to signing Tuanzebe was a £6/7m Championship defender.
For half that money we could have picked up a young up & coming player from L1 or overseas.

Given Tuanzebe's injury record and this club's form with injuries, it doesn't feel a good fit.
We have a really injury prone squad as it is, we need to move away from it.

Hopefully no other PL clubs or we're probably going to fall short on wages...
Yes other premier league clubs (Luton are one of them) are talking and also a couple of Serie A clubs so we will see. I think he will go where he will get most game time if not he would have just stayed at Everton.

I don't think the only alternative to signing Tuanzebe was a £6/7m Championship defender.
For half that money we could have picked up a young up & coming player from L1 or overseas.

Given Tuanzebe's injury record and this club's form with injuries, it doesn't feel a good fit.
What if the league 1 guy isn’t that good in the championship and you have signed him for 3 years

Yes other premier league clubs (Luton are one of them) are talking and also a couple of Serie A clubs so we will see. I think he will go where he will get most game time if not he would have just stayed at Everton.
.. Or whichever team has the nicest treatment room, seeing as he's spent pretty much half his professional career in one
( & our's is already full, thankyouplease)

At least we know we’ll move the transfer quickly so we don’t leave time for another club to swoop in…

Is that Tuanzebe or Davies?

Can we rename this site to S2 WUM.com

What's up with folk?

Premier league status
Kept hold of Ndiaye
Kept hold of Berge
Signing young fast exciting players
Takeover on the horizon
Financially secure

Nothing for anyone to complain about you'd think - unless you're on the wind up 🤔

I thought Luton would be one.

Assuming we can best their offer financially, I'm not sure who else could offer him the PL minutes
Wolves, Fulham or Bournemouth are probably the ones that might be in the market for a CM of Davies sort of level...

He's a good player. A lot of PL experience for a 25 y old. He's lacked consistency but he's also lacked a manager taking a leap of faith and making him the main man. It'd be a decent use of a free signing if it enabled us to spend a bit elsewhere.

What's up with folk?

Premier league status
Kept hold of Ndiaye
Kept hold of Berge
Takeover on the horizon
Financially secure

Nothing for anyone to complain about you'd think - unless you're on the wind up 🤔
Yep, nothing to discuss or speculate on. Close the Forum down!

I think he probably has had a medical and Hecky was playing it down. I can see why we are looking at him, he'd add depth to our CB's but with Bogle being out he'd probably be our back up RWB

Tbh, his injury record is a great fit....

I sing it to my baby daughter who's a chunk

True story.
I was in the toilets in Asda at Hayes near Heathrow, stood having a wee. The door opened and over my shoulder I saw Buster Bloodvessel walk in. He tried the door of both traps which were occupied, he was obviously pretty desperate as he hopped about from one foot to the other for a minute before muttering under his breath and turning to leave.
Quick as a flash I hilariously (or so I thought) shouted “zip up fatty”
He turned to me and said “fuck off” before leaving.
This is only my second favourite BB story.

.. Or whichever team has the nicest treatment room, seeing as he's spent pretty much half his professional career in one
( & our's is already full, thankyouplease)
Yes, but that's our unique selling point - our treatment room is so shit that no player want's to actually spend time there. Reverse psychology!!

Seemingly a no go now.

Not too concerned - as people have pointed out. He have likely ended up in the morgue with our medical department and his injury history

What's up with folk?

Premier league status
Kept hold of Ndiaye
Kept hold of Berge
Takeover on the horizon
Financially secure

This aged well!

Back
Top Bottom