Andy Gray

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Foxy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Blade to Sunderland?

We are said to be on the verge of selling a player to Sunderland... More info as it arrives ;)

I'd not heard anything to be honest :)

There are bound to be loads of rumours around with the season being so close and all.

I guess the only thing we can say is we shall see.

i personally hope he stay with us i think hes quality

I have my issues with Andy Gray.

He has the ability to become a very good player (our 20 goal a season striker?) but he would be much more effective if he'd JUST LET GO OF HIS MAN! :)

If he was more concerned with winning the ball than pulling opposing defenders' shorts off, he'd be ten times the striker :)

• Admin
BIG rumours

* Strong rumours that Andy Gray is on his way to Sunderland for £500k, with maybe Cresswell replacing him.

* Also rumours of a BIG SIGNING, in excess of the price paid for Paul Iffil. Watch this space!

According to the Mirror Online, Sunderland are trying to rush through a deal today for Gray

Intresting, i dont think it bothers me that much if he goes but gotta hand it to the lad he stayed cool on the last min pen against arsenal.

We have signed Gillespie on a 12 month contract i hope this isnt the BIG signing. also Thirwell is expected to join Derby today.

heres a rumour ive just found on another website

"neil mellor of liverpool has been spotted coming out of sheffield uniteds shirecliffe training ground today"

Ooo, it's all exciting today.

Thirlwell has signed a three year contract at Derby.

Blades remain tight-lipped over Gray

Sheffield United are refusing to comment on speculation linking Andy Gray with a move to Sunderland.

Reports suggest the Premiership newcomers want to sign Gray and are willing to pay £500,000 for last season's top scorer.

Ive heard gray is still going to sunderland has anyone else heard anything on this still ?

Andy Gray is up fror grabs at Sunderland according to reports.

Anyone???

:D

i liked the guy, remember his last season with us he only scored 4 less than the top scorer?

He's probably got as many goals in him as Shipps has, so I don't think he'd be worth wasting any money :)

No thanks. I would rather someone new come in e.g. Horsefield.

Not been confirmed by the club, just paper talk.

The Sun are apparantly running a report on a leaked scouting report that was done on Gray before Sunderland signed him......

Sunderland coach Kevin Richardson delivered a brutal analysis of ex-Blade Gray’s performance when he assessed the Sheffield United players in a game against Wigan last term.

Richardson wrote: “He didn’t do a thing. Never closed defenders down, had a poor first touch, won one header and had no efforts on goal.”

He was OK, but never looked that good, why d'ya think we sold him so quick when an offer of a M was put in!

but he still managed to score 20 goals a season, he really must be that bad!

no i wouldnt get him back, they would want alot of money for him and we could get somebody alot better for the money than him! at the end of they day he isn't going to keep us up in the preimership!! hes not doing it for sunderland ! look where they are in league!! tell sunderland to keep him thank you very much:D

Back
Top Bottom