Andy Gray

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ATTN Mr Blackwell.

We don't really mean all the things we said about Andy Gray. He really is fantastic and we really want him back at the Lane.

Just think what an asset he could be to your L**ds team in the Premiership...

There you go Sunderland, don't say I don't do you any favours ;)

lazy in my opinion.

sunderland were robbed for a million, he is off to norwich on loan ive heard, at least that will stop their promotion push!

Andy Gray...

On his way back for £300k according to someone who "knows someone at the hall of fame" ;)

I think not somehow ;)

I'd have him

I had a dream last night where he was playing back at the lane!

Foxy said:
On his way back for £300k according to someone who "knows someone at the hall of fame" ;)

I think not somehow ;)

Does he come attached to someones shirt by any chance??

If he stopped acting so lazy and complacent and actually won headers, maybye, but for now, I would take Akinbiyi over him.

Thought about this one the other day when looking through clubs squads.

One of the most boring players i think i've ever watched in a Blades shirt but his goalscoring record wasn't too bad if i remember.

Noooo... like Foxy said in the car earlier... Billy Sharp does a good enough job of standing around fouling his defenders, we don't need someone else to do it :D

But he's a Blade, he was at Swillsborough sat near me when we last beat them there. He has to be a better bet than the midget or Blunt.

It hardly signals a move towards sexy free-flowing football.

His reocrd isn't that bad:

Charlton 18-01-2008 Signed 31 (12) 9
Burnley 01-06-2006 18-01-2008 £ 750000 59 (1) 25
Burnley 16-03-2006 08-05-2006 Loan 9 (0) 3
Sunderland 11-08-2005 01-06-2006 £ 1100000 13 (8) 1
Sheff Utd 27-02-2004 11-08-2005 Signed 56 (2) 25

So...not including his career before United...Played 168 games, Scored 63

Averaged about a goal every three games

I said when we played Charlton in the cup at the Lane we couldn't do any worse than bring him back.

Never set the world alight but got the job done and chipped in with some important goals.

Jamie Ward + Andy Gray - James Beattie = Settling for Championship football next season.

I think he would be a decent enough signing but have to agree that it's hardly an ambitious one

Jamie Ward + Andy Gray - James Beattie = Settling for Championship football next season.

Exactly.

Feels like we are preparing ourselves for another decade in this league to be honest.

Andy Gray won't be coming. He's also fractured his pelvis anyway, so wouldn't have been able to play again this season!

Back
Top Bottom