Player Suggestion Caoimhin Kelleher

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Wardy1889

Reaction score
You think there could be a chance to sign him on loan? He’s 25 now, and looking to play football. Liverpool after Patterson at Sunderland, understudy to Allison.

Maybe the Irish connection with Keith Andrews could help persuade him?

Liverpool have previously quoted interested clubs £20m so I'd say it would put him in the probably not category.

You think there could be a chance to sign him on loan? He’s 25 now, and looking to play football. Liverpool after Patterson at Sunderland, understudy to Allison.

Maybe the Irish connection with Keith Andrews could help persuade him?
And……….back to the real world 🥴

he's not leaving liverpool, they obviously rate him highly enough that he started for them in both league cup & fa cup final

Need to stick to signing players whose names our fans can spell!

Never get this one right consistently!

Liverpool have previously quoted interested clubs £20m so I'd say it would put him in the probably not category.
Yeh they quoted £20m for Brewster but they were only joking ....
And we feckin paid it !

Going on what Brewsters been worth , I reckon they're looking for half a green £1 note and some expired coupons

Read they want a sale so that’s us out of the question.

They've another young keeper that I think could be quite the gem in the future. Marcelo Pitaluga, 21 year old Brazilian chap. Went on loan to Macclesfield in the NPL division 1 (26 appearances) and they won the league. Made an appearance for Liverpool U21 in December as they beat Chelsea U21 2-1.

Signed a new contract with Liverpool 10 days ago and has since gone on loan to St Patrick's Athletic F.C.

Some lovely saves in the video below, albeit training, against Van Dijk and Salah.

Back
Top Bottom