2 games to save his job

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

There's probably still time for this to change before the weekend but its seeming like he's getting at the very least one more game.

I don't think in this instance there isn't any smoke without fire. Whether that is about appointing Wilder or not I think there is surely some considerations about relieving Hecky of managerial duties.

Knowing the way our club likes to handle matters like this they'll probably sack him about 5pm on Friday so that there is literally no time for caretaker or manager to do anything at all with the squad.

Someone said Wilder wasn't available until mid November, can't remember who it was.

Someone said Wilder wasn't available until mid November, can't remember who it was.
I can't understand that though, because 1. he hasn't recently been in a job and 2. if you were in his position would you stipulate you need to wait until then?
Only reason would be for something like a health matter, but even so wouldn't you appoint and get Knill and the rest involved in the meantime and issue a statement to the fans etc?

The silence from the board though is telling, they are not uttering a word about supporting Hecky which perhaps indicates the unease at his position?

I can't understand that though, because 1. he hasn't recently been in a job and 2. if you were in his position would you stipulate you need to wait until then?
Only reason would be for something like a health matter, but even so wouldn't you appoint and get Knill and the rest involved in the meantime and issue a statement to the fans etc?

The silence from the board though is telling, they are not uttering a word about supporting Hecky which perhaps indicates the unease at his position?
In my opinion I don't think they give a fuck about anything to do with us!!

Reactions: Dkc

Told you boys this info isn’t duff
Well, as pointed out by many, you claimed he was gone two games ago. You've conveniently ignored that part and said you got it right. It's now Wednesday and still no sign of Wilder.

At this point, even if Hecky eventually goes, the info was clearly bullshit lad.

Left Watford at the start of May didn't he, maybe his payoff there had some kind of clause about not taking another job for 6 months?

Clubs are sacking managers, yet no one interested in employing him?

Left Watford at the start of May didn't he, maybe his payoff there had some kind of clause about not taking another job for 6 months?
He was only employed by Watford until the end of last season, no need for a non-compete.

Clubs are sacking managers, yet no one interested in employing him?
Funny that. We shouldn't be interested either.

Has anyone ascertained which two games we are talking about?

Back
Top Bottom