2 games to save his job

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Just been mulling over the fact that despite this forums history and great support over the years, we don’t have one decent itk’rs. For a forum this size that’s hugely disappointing.

Is it the Piggy Council, the Piggy RS, the useless Piggy Star or the fact there’s no local airport?

Or maybe something else?

Just been mulling over the fact that despite this forums history and great support over the years, we don’t have one decent itk’rs. For a forum this size that’s hugely disappointing.

Is it the Piggy Council, the Piggy RS, the useless Piggy Star or the fact there’s no local airport?

Or maybe something else?
I'd say something else, perhaps the Stars are aligning too as I've had Pork tonight as part of my evening meal served by a native in a Muslim country 😳

Or maybe something else?
I think there are ITKers on this site. I don’t think genuine ITKers share what they know on a public forum.

Or maybe something else?
Wokeness spoiling everything.

Or maybe something else?
1973Blade is usually spot on with team news the morning on match days 😮 (shoutbox)

I've been told that Wilder has commitments that can't be broken and he's available from the 9th of November. No idea if true, but Wilder was with the Prince on Monday which I know for a fact is true.

I don't think Wilder coming back will end well, if it happens. I can see it getting a bit toxic.
Where are you ThatJa ?

So... He must be well in to his overdraft now. We need someone in now.

We need the new manager bounce against Burnley. We need to give them time to assess the squad. We need to find some cash ready for the January window.

We could really do with Rifleman, Rocket Man and T-Blade giving us some new manager news (but not if it's Wilder). Thanks.

We need the new manager bounce against Burnley. We need to give them time to assess the squad. We need to find some cash ready for the January window.

We could really do with Rifleman, Rocket Man and T-Blade giving us some new manager news (but not if it's Wilder). Thanks.

Rocket Man done a runner since the transfer window.

Wilder has not been asked directly by the club to return, well not as of last week but he has had clear the air talks, that's as much as I dare divulge.

UTB

Their ego’s were shot down, and they fizzled away.

Back
Top Bottom