2 games to save his job

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

McBurnie did enough chasing hoofs against Manure's centerbacks enough to go off 5 minutes into the 2nd half.

Getting sick of all this hecky out wilder in talk. Feel for hecky as this has been going on for weeks, it must affect him although he says doesn't do social media but he must know. How can you prepare a team with all this crap going off on top of all injuries. Someone is stirring things up at lane and it's about time they were outed, obviously not thinking about the team and how malicious rubbish can affect them
Fully support hecky and don't want wilder anywhere near our club fan or not after the way he left

Getting sick of all this hecky out wilder in talk. Feel for hecky as this has been going on for weeks, it must affect him although he says doesn't do social media but he must know. How can you prepare a team with all this crap going off on top of all injuries. Someone is stirring things up at lane and it's about time they were outed, obviously not thinking about the team and how malicious rubbish can affect them
Fully support hecky and don't want wilder anywhere near our club fan or not after the way he left
I don’t think you understand if we keep him here and just keep losing game after game what damage that’ll do to the club we won’t be coming back up straight away. The knock on effect if we don’t change it and keep it same will be back to where Wilder got us from.

I don’t think you understand if we keep him here and just keep losing game after game what damage that’ll do to the club we won’t be coming back up straight away. The knock on effect if we don’t change it and keep it same will be back to where Wilder got us from.
But this will happen anyway unless we buy better players to help us to compete. Spending a pittance is what has caused this along with injuries. Not heckys fault

If Wilder comes in i'd be absolutely fucking done with this club. Hecky needs to go, but Wilder is not the answer unless the question is do we want more of the same.
Be done with the club as a manager who you say is the same? You must really be looking for excuses not to go to lane

Be done with the club as a manager who you say is the same? You must really be looking for excuses not to go to lane
Looking for excuses 🤣. I don't need to look hard.

This seasons football is some of the shittest i've ever endured as a blade. Can't do the basics, no fight, no desire, no style, shit tactics, just getting bullied each week. We've put together probably about 45 mins of acceptable football in the first 9 games. Worst stats in europe across about 5/6 metrics. Being called the worst team in prem history every week which i would so far have to agree with.

I have no problem in saying we are not good enough, I want us to succeed at this level. If we want to do that then Hecky or Wilder are not the answer. Hecky hasn't been dealt the best hand but he is the route cause of so many issues himself. I can't even entertain the Wilder thing seriously. It's such a bad shout that its not worth the time discussing.

It’s a deep seated issue.

We can’t move forwards while PA is at the club.
Wilder or Hecky have proven they can get us up, and PA is happy for us to yo-yo. He’s convinced this squad is ready to bounce right back…but from what I have seen it’s not even a competitive Champ Squad.

So to move on we have to move with the times. Possession football able to cope with the high press in our half. We don’t have a keeper, defender or midfielder with the ability on the ball to be part of a team doing that.
So until either we change or the style of football changes to something else we won’t ever be competitive in the top flight.

We need huge investment in scouting, coaching and sport science facilities, back room staff, academy and then the first team. It’s a 5 year project for someone with the money to fund it.
So with all that in mind I am resigned to this being a historic season for all the wrong reasons and a season that will weight heavy on the fans for a very long time.

So Wilder's coming back to finish the relegation he started a few years ago 🥳🎂🍾

Mate just told me likely wilder takes back over on Monday.. Source, talksport been discussing it, after loss to arsenal which is to be expected..

Looking like it's agreed already with B58 breaking cloth.. 🤣🤣🤣

No smoke without fire it seems..

Mate just told me likely wilder takes back over on Monday.. Source, talksport been discussing it, after loss to arsenal which is to be expected..

Looking like it's agreed already with B58 breaking cloth.. 🤣🤣🤣

No smoke without fire it seems..
I'm going to be royally fucked off if it happens.

But what choice do I have other than to suck it up, hope my concerns are unfounded, the fanbase doesn't become more divided, and the season plays out more harmoniously than I fear.

I'm going to be royally fucked off if it happens.

But what choice do I have other than to suck it up, hope my concerns are unfounded, the fanbase doesn't become more divided, and the season plays out more harmoniously than I fear.
Don’t think it can be more divided.

We have 50/50 on whether Hecky stays or goes

Then from there it’s 50/50 if the new manager should be Wilder.

My views are clear but right now there’s massive division. We need to make a statement about what we are doing so that it either shuts people like me up or we get it done.

Then from there it’s 50/50 if the new manager should be Wilder.
Where have you read that 50% of the fanbase want Wilder back?
I haven't seen anything other than 18% on a next manager poll and a few nutters with very short memories posting on here that they want the egotistical bottle-job back.
Has his £4m run out already? Maybe he can come in, bawl everyone out again and get the sack with a generous severance payment to see him through his next house extension.
utb

Last edited:
Maybe he's coming back buckshee considering the supposed 4 mill he got for bolting out the backdoor

I haven't seen anything other than 18% on a next manager poll and a few nutters with very short memories posting on here that they want the egotistical bottle-job back.
Has his £4m run out already? Maybe he can come in, bawl everyone out again and get the sack with a generous severance payment to see him through his next house extension.
utb
To be fair it was more a point about division, rather than scrolling through polls as there’s multiple with multiple different out comes.

The point was about a division within our fan base and your reply shows that to be true.

utb

Not to forget that this forum represents a very small section of the fan base. No way of knowing what the majority want. If you're not motivated enough to argue with strangers on the internet about the width of stripes on a shirt, they your opinion about who's next in the hot seat may not be that vehemently felt.

What happens if Wilder comes back and fails, do we appoint Hecky again to steady the ship?

What happens if Wilder comes back and fails, do we appoint Hecky again to steady the ship?

We go for a continental manager who radically tries to change the style of play, realise it doesn't work with the players we've got, then go back to 3-5-2 with Mark Hudson taking over 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

I reckon we appoint a manager with a proven record getting promoted, with a completely different style, ideally using wingers. maybe someone from the continent to mix it up a bit. if he fails, then yeah, back in for Hecky

Back
Top Bottom