2 games to save his job

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I reckon we appoint a manager with a proven record getting promoted, with a completely different style, ideally using wingers. maybe someone from the continent to mix it up a bit. if he fails, then yeah, back in for Hecky
Hard to rebuild a squad with the budget we have. Instead we patch it up as the heart of it ages up and we get worse

This has been like saying Pep will be gone sooner or later, going to be true eventually. 😂😂😂😂😂

He will probably still be here until after the Brighton game which I think is the next International break. The Prince will be thinking that if we lose at home to Wolves & then away at Brighton the fan base will be less supportive of Hecky.

However, despite the so called itk’s - I would not be surprised if Hecky is still here at the end of the season as the Prince may have decided that we are already relegated, so he may as well save his money regarding a payout to Hecky.

He will probably still be here until after the Brighton game which I think is the next International break. The Prince will be thinking that if we lose at home to Wolves & then away at Brighton the fan base will be less supportive of Hecky.

However, despite the so called itk’s - I would not be surprised if Hecky is still here at the end of the season as the Prince may have decided that we are already relegated, so he may as well save his money regarding a payout to Hecky.
Sack him now or sack him at the end of the season, all he'll be saving is less than £1mil.

The next international break is looking more and more likely as the time to make change.

5 hours of which were Hecky delivering expert presentations:
1. Warming up Hamstrings is for Pussies: A Case Study.
2. A Treatise on Why Ben Osborn is the Game Changing Substitution Every Club Needs.
A bit harsh there, but also was the meeting with the current manager?

Just popping in to see if any of these basement dwelling saddos who pretend to be in the know have guessed nowt right yet.

Listen. He’s gone. Bielsa in tomorrow.

Ice Cube in on Friday.

Back
Top Bottom