2 games to save his job

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

You: None of them want to sign.
Me: One has signed.
You: DELUSION!
I’ve seen clutching at straws but you’ve hit a new low here. I’ve literally named our biggest 2 assets not wanting to stay and none of the current first team.

Your reply is a youth player.

I wish you a good night.

I’ve literally named our biggest 2 assets not wanting to stay and none of the current first team.
You must've missed the 'Ndiaye story'; once upon a time their was this kid who was a great footballer...
Berge got too big for his boots, hopefully he got the mega payday he was looking for because he's gone like for like on teams.
United allowing player's contracts to run down seems to be a mistake...but then you look at how they are playing and getting injured and I'm not so sure now.

If he’s not going something needs to change within the coaching team, bring in a psychologist, sack the defensive coach and go back to training as a team as per last year, bring in a new conditioning team, add in a new technical coach with shit loads of prem coaching experience.

Exactly this.. people say the manager is the only variable that can change at this point of the season which is not true.

• From Wilder parking the team bus up and stopping at bottle store
  • Arsenal ( i think) getting whole team to write anonymously what was making them unhappy about how they were playing.
  • Other teams like you said get psychologists in

This is a 100 mill prize we are fighting for, if we want it badly enough there is plenty we could look at doing without changing the actual manager.

Seems strange… so an Oxford fan with nothing to do with us spits him and posts it.

Are there any managerial posts available in Saudi?
Wilder managed Oxford before he jumped ship and went to Northampton. They (Oxford) don't hold him in the highest regard.

Wilder managed Oxford before he jumped ship and went to Northampton. They (Oxford) don't hold him in the highest regard.
Yeah I remember him leaving after he got them
Promoted from the conference and then left them 6th in league two.

But not sure what that has to do with the post? It’s more he spotted him going to Saudi.

Yeah I remember him leaving after he got them
Promoted from the conference and then left them 6th in league two.

But not sure what that has to do with the post? It’s more he spotted him going to Saudi.
The point is that there is a connection between the Oxford fan and Wilder, it's not as random as you're seemingly making out.

The point is that there is a connection between the Oxford fan and Wilder, it's not as random as you're seemingly making out.
Apologies. It was more the fact he has no reason to lie. With our owner living in Saudi it’s either to meet him or for a job for himself in Saudi.

Surely Bash's injury will force the change of tactics that many are clamouring for? And along with said change, we might see something, tactically, new from Hecky. Could be the silver lining to the darkest cloud.

View attachment 172754

And then make a bench from whoever's the least fucked....
Although I like the look of that team, we need to start packing our midfield so going 1 up front (McB) would be my choice. I would play Archer in a AM role.

I'd go summat like:

-----------Mcburnie

McAtee Archer Slimane Hamer

-------------Souza

Robbo Trusty Anel Baldock/Bogle

---------------Wes

This formation won't happen, but summat has to change to stop us from being overrun in midfield.

McAtee, Archer, Slimane and Hamer are all quick enough to support Mcburnie.

Not all info is ironclad, he’s gone now anyway. Hello wilder.
If this is true then we've decided that our only aim this season is to go down with a new record low points total, probably single figures. There is no way that Chris Wilder can do any better with this group of players. I can't wait for the new tactic of hoofing the ball in McBurnie's direction over and over again for 90 minutes as we lose 1-0.

Back
Top Bottom