Luke Freeman

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

bakeblade

Reaction score
With our midfield injury and form problems, surely we need to come to an arrangement with Forest to get Luke back. He's hardly featured for them, so hopefully they will be keen to free up a squad place.

I thought he was injured, or am I imagining things again

With our midfield injury and form problems, surely we need to come to an arrangement with Forest to get Luke back. He's hardly featured for them, so hopefully they will be keen to free up a squad place.
Injured isn't he?

Hello, Stegosaurus here,

I always liked Freeman. He's one of Wilder's only signings since we moved up who actually is a good player. I'm baffled why Wilder doesn't like him.
The other is/was Besic ... who, also, Wilder didn't like for some reason.

We should have kept both.

I've just had a quick look at the Forest forum. The fans seem baffled he hasn't done better. Looked OK early on in the season and then hasn't done much since whenever he's been brought off the bench. Some are critical with coaching for not letting him have a more free role, though they say his performances didn't exactly justify it, but now it seems as though he's picked up an injury.

If Wilder is coming around to playing with a ten, I'd recall him in January.

I've just had a quick look at the Forest forum. The fans seem baffled he hasn't done better. Looked OK early on in the season and then hasn't done much since whenever he's been brought off the bench. Some are critical with coaching for not letting him have a more free role, though they say his performances didn't exactly justify it, but now it seems as though he's picked up an injury.

If Wilder is coming around to playing with a ten, I'd recall him in January.

Absolutely. If the penny has finally dropped for CW that a number 10 is worth going with, we really do need Freeman back.

If the club are sticking to just a couple of loans, he has to be brought back as we are short on numbers.
I don't think we have many options on loan, 1 more prem and then abroad where we don't seem to have much success. Then its Championship players and I can't see any of them letting their better players go.

Get him back if simply to have more options that Osborn and Rodwell for midfield

Isn't there an option on season long loans where a recall can happen (in the JTW) if both clubs agree?

He’d definitely be an important player for us if the worst happened and we were in the championship

If Wilder is worried about 'opening up' too much and playing 3-4-1-2, he could alter this marginally and play 3-4-2-1.

I would get him back for sure. Good player in the limited time he has had at the lane. But If he has had a hernia it might take time to recover.

I'd forgotten about Rodwell as well, he will get a chance in the coming weeks simply because of lack of players

I'd rather use one of the u23/reserves or whatever they're called, a player not doing it for a championship relegation team isn't the answer

fleck and norwood off form lundstrum on his bike in january its a no brainer to bring him back even if its only to be on the bench were short on numbers

I would get him back for sure. Good player in the limited time he has had at the lane. But If he has had a hernia it might take time to recover.
Depends when he op, its usually 1 to 2 months recovery. So he could be available by February- still worth getting him back

Depends when he op, its usually 1 to 2 months recovery. So he could be available by February- still worth getting him back

Yeh I tend to agree. We need to sign some more midfielders as well though.

If Wilder is worried about 'opening up' too much and playing 3-4-1-2, he could alter this marginally and play 3-4-2-1.
I can't see why he should worry about that anymore. It's Christmas and we have 2 points. There's nothing to lose Chris

Back
Top Bottom