Luke Freeman

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Nice, tidy, compact
But doesn't make things happen

We can't afford passengers after wasting a small fortune on passengers that just don't make things happen or do enough.

We don't have a recall option due to there being an agreed fee on completion of the loan.

Hello, Stegosaurus here,

I always liked Freeman. He's one of Wilder's only signings since we moved up who actually is a good player. I'm baffled why Wilder doesn't like him.
The other is/was Besic ... who, also, Wilder didn't like for some reason.

We should have kept both.
You ok Ricky?!

Not seen what all the fuss was about with Freeman, then when he got a chance last season in the cup he swung a beautiful cross in that McGoldrick nailed and his goal drought was over. Then it turned out Osborne hit the cross so I went back to not knowing what the fuss was about with Freeman.

Nice, tidy, compact
But doesn't make things happen

We can't afford passengers after wasting a small fortune on passengers that just don't make things happen or do enough.
Freeman had been one of/the most creative player in the Championship for half a decade.

I can't be bothered to Google the stats, but my statement is broadly true.

He can be a big player for us next season, if not this one (as I don't know who else we could possibly sign in his mould).

Lunny out Freeman back in, switch to 3-4-1-2.

This was quite possibly Plan A before Lunny emerged after Duffy fucked up.

One of the options worth a try. Would be criminal to spend 6m on him and not even test if he could replace Duffy. I would have been delighted to have him as Duffy's replacement. We sent him out far too soon this summer. He would have been a useful option.

I've seen enough of him with my own eyes to know he'd de as good a bet as anyone in that role. Have McGoldrick just off a striker too and you have potential for some decent interplay at the top of the pitch.

Freeman had been one of/the most creative player in the Championship for half a decade.

I can't be bothered to Google the stats, but my statement is broadly true.

He can be a big player for us next season, if not this one (as I don't know who else we could possibly sign in his mould).
We should already be talking to forest about getting him back

Wasn't it nice we broke our transfer record at the time to bring Luke in? And after that Callum Robinson. Freeman was really never given a chance, and C. Robinson didn't fit our system, or so I hear. Just wonder who'd be such an idiot that he'd/she'd conduct such transfer business?

Bring Freeman back, send Ampadu back to Chelsea and stop playing Bash in midfield.
Freeman can't be brought back, as our manager in his infinite wisdom loaned him out for the entire season, wanting to sell him to Notts Forest. In Ampadu he trusts.

Back
Top Bottom