£23m...........

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Was he worth it, cos he's shown nothing so far.
Looks disinterested, doesn't make runs, no pace, doesn't tackle well, etc etc etc.
I know it's early days, but can't even see a spark in him??
Seriously don't think he's made or done anything at all in 3 games. As bad a start to a career as I can ever recall.

Good strikers can score in good teams and bad teams alike......Maybe not as many in the bad teams.

Looks disinterested, doesn't make runs, no pace, doesn't tackle well, etc etc etc.
£20m actually.

..and no he’s not worth it if we don’t even give him the ball. May as well have not bothered buying a player like him.

I don’t believe everybody who knows him from the Liverpool end, management, players, club insiders, press and fans have got him wrong.

The fault is ours.

I can’t imagine a more indifferent start. Has been completely anonymous in all 3 games. Poor service yes but has done nothing to stamp his authority on the games. Very disappointed but that extends to pretty much the whole squad.

£20m actually.

..and no he’s not worth it if we don’t even give him the ball. May as well have not bothered buying a player like him.

I don’t believe everybody who knows him from the Liverpool end, management, players, club insiders, press and fans have got him wrong.

The fault is ours.
He was £23.5m if you'd care to pay attention.Screenshot_20201107-193246_Google.jpgScreenshot_20201107-193246_Google.jpg

If you hadn't put the price tag in the thread title I wouldn't have known who you were talking about after that performance.

Hav
But I seriously don't think he's made a tackle, a pass, a header, a good run, ... nothing absolutely nothing in 3 games.
Have to disagree. Made a shitty clearance that nearly cost a goal, won a free kick without the ball and managed a few slow jogs. Not to mention he must have touched the ball at least 10 times in those 3 games.

Last edited:
You can’t blame the service, he’s played for 200 plus minutes and he’s barely touched the ball on ten occasions.

He’s got to show for the ball, lose his marker and look as though he wants to get involved.
To me he looks scared shitless, just keeping on the periphery of the action and when the ball inadvertently arrives at his feet he can’t wait to shift it, anywhere.

Does anyone honed think Sharp would complete so many minutes with such little involvement? Yeah he’s more experienced, but he plays with the same players

It’s not purely down to the service, I think he lacks confidence and is deliberately avoiding the ball. Christ knows what he’d be like with a full house watching!! 😣

Last edited:
Compare Brewster to Moose at the moment and you have one injured PL looking player and one fit player who looks more like a League 2 striker lost in the PL.
At least Mousset tried to create stuff himself.

Would have preferred Sharp.

Brewster doesnt look hungry at all.

You can’t blame the service, he’s played for 200 plus minutes and he’s barely touched the ball on ten occasions.
He’s got to show for the ball, lose his marker and look as though he wants to get involved.
To me he looks scared shitless, just keeping on the periphery of the action and when the ball inadvertently arrives at his feet he can’t wait to shift it, anywhere.
Does anyone think Sharp would complete so many minutes with so little involvement?
It’s not purely the service, I think he lacks confidence and is avoiding the ball. Christ knows what he’d be like with a full house there!! 😣

If the strikers are trying to make early runs and they have to check and track back because time after time the ball goes back to Egan its frustrating. McBurnie was shaking his head as well for exactly the same reason.

The players in general look like they’re feeling sorry for themselves and we aren’t going to prosper playing mid tempo football.

He is dreadful, it is that simple. I never understood the hype when we were linked with him.

No if you’d have cared to pay attention you would have seen the interview where Chris Wilder came out and clarified the fee was £20m and that an extra £3.5m was “a lot to a club like ours” (paraphrasing)
Strange everybody reported £23.5m then?

Back
Top Bottom