Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. N

Jack O’Connell

Did O'Connell mention how his court case against the club was progressing? I saw it mentioned on here so assumed it just be true
  2. N

Tonights game on TV?

Completely. Post-COVID Sky are so brazenly moving matches around as they see fit. There is supposed to be a 4-week deadline before the match to announce any changes to the kick-off time, but they just disregard it every time. As you say, completely ridiculous that their decision to move...
  3. N

No stream again

Ridiculous that they charge those prices for such a second-rate service. You don't even get to watch the biggest and most important games, which will be shown on Sky Sports instead. If you compare United's prices to say, Netflix, or DAZN, or Spotify, it's totally laughable in terms of value for...
  4. N

Training facilities

I suppose we've only made a £30m profit in the last couple of years, plus another £20m on Ramsdale not reported yet, plus £46m in parachute payments, so you can see what people mean when they say there's simply no money to fix the showers at the training ground
  5. N

Why Bramall Lane & Not Hillsborough

The logical answer, of course, is that Bramall Lane is absolutely streets ahead in almost every single criteria required to host matches at an international tournament. The pig view will be, of course, is that Hillsborough is far too big for a tinpot tournament like this so they didn't bother...
  6. N

Singing/Ultra's Section

It's much better to sit in total silence every week whilst we mock fans of other teams for actually organising something and vastly improving the atmosphere in the stadium. As long as we're 4-0 up in the first 20 minutes, dominating the match, playing against local rivals with a big away...
  7. N

Those who said we were worst ever top flight team

To be fair, I think the talk was more that we MIGHT become the worst PL team ever based on our dreadful start. But then we picked up a few wins after Christmas which made the season slightly more respectable. This Norwich team got 1 point fewer and ended up with a GD of -61. For context, ours...
  8. N

McBurnie - Accused of stomping on a Forest fan

The most embarrassing, shameless thing I think I've ever read. Imagine what the fat cunt would have done if McBurnie had actually touched him? These morons think they're invincible. It's like they're so used to screaming abuse at players and managers from the sidelines, when they see them up...
  9. N

When the dust settles...planning for next season

There's not going to be a massive overhaul next season. We only have a couple of players out of contract, and the only one I can see other clubs coming in for is Berge. Nobody is going to come in and happily take 30k p/w Stevens or McBurnie off our hands. It's just not going to happen.
  10. N

Huge Night

It was an honour to share the pitch with a giant of world football. Sure, their fans may have collectively shut the fuck up whenever their team faced the tiniest bit of adversity, but they're still the greatest fans in the world. And they may have attacked our players, but they're still the...
  11. N

Thank you for your service MGW

He needed to be first so he could crack one out over how many likes he got on the post
  12. N

Proud as fuck

Thought we really exposed Forest as a pretty one-dimensional team. When you have a team that's brave enough to press their wing-backs high and stop them playing, they have nothing else to offer. They were terrible in possession and looked shaky whenever a ball went into their box. They got lucky...
  13. N

South stand spider man

Clearly not all Forest fans are scummy bastards, but they definitely have a higher proportion than most fanbases. If not the highest.
  14. N

Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Forest

No doubt they're a good team, and one of the best who've come to the Lane, but Forest have had one of those seasons where everything has gone for them. Lots of late goals, almost no injuries, plenty of refereeing decisions in their favour (did you see the WBA game a few weeks ago?). Reminds me...
  15. N

Playoff tickets, First Leg

It will be amazing when it sells out and it turns out we've shifted these 5,000 unsold tickets in a matter of hours
  16. N

Pre Forest Positivity

Worth mentioning that we had a properly patched-up team in our last match. Norrington-Davies, Seriki, Davies at RCB. We've got first-choice players back since then, they've lost first-choice players to injury.
  17. N

We're also going to buy all of the Forest fans a pint each. It'll come out of your bank account in the next few days I imagine
  18. N

Playoffs - away leg tickets

Only explanations I can think of: 1) We're scared that Forest fans will invade the pitch (it's a first leg though) 2) We want home fans on all 4 sides (unlikely they would suddenly decide this) 3) We misread the rules and thought we had to give them 10% of the capacity (seems almost 100%...
  19. N

No way have the SAG influenced this in any way. The lower tier is the away end, and we've had Leeds, Forest and Wednesday fans all there in the last few years. Why would they suddenly insist we move them upstairs? What a cock up!
  20. N

Forest don't even have 10% of the capacity. We've fucked over thousands of our own fans to give them an extra 500 or so tickets, whilst also giving them the best seats in the ground. Why?
  21. N

Forest are receiving pretty much the same amount of tickets as they would've had they been allocated the lower tier. But for some unknown reason we've decided to put them in the upper tier and inconvenience thousands of our own fans. Why? I can only think it's because they want United fans in...
  22. N

How would you set up for the final game?

Play as we normally do. Fulham are already Champions but we have to assume that the best version of Fulham are going to turn up. Assuming they're all going to be pissed would, it goes without saying, be dangerous.
  23. N

Top 6 round up

Fulham have struggled against the top teams in the league. Home losses to us, Forest and Huddersfield. Two draws against Bournemouth. They're far from invincible. Their record looks good but there have been far better teams than them to go up.
  24. N

Improvements needed in match day atmosphere?

That's what they seem to claim/think!
  25. N

The Pinch

It must be awful receiving free Blades articles from a website you subscribed to less than 2 weeks ago. Ban them from the internet!
  26. N

State of the Prem

This is the issue. Maybe Egan. Maybe Bogle. Beyond them, we would basically be praying that the likes of Brewster, Berge and N'Diaye suddenly step up about 10 levels. It's no exaggeration to say we would need to sign about 9 or 10 new first team players if we went up. We wouldn't even have the...
  27. N

Yep. A lot of people say it was much louder in the Wilder years but it wasn't, it was dead most weeks then as well. I can clearly remember it, and clearly remember moaning about it. I'm not sure when the atmosphere started tailing off but it was probably around the time that the G/H blocks got...
  28. N

On the rare occasions we do chant, they mostly seem to come from the back of Gangway G.
  29. N

Berge motm

On his day he's almost unplayable - the problem is that his day doesn't come often enough. Thought he was unlucky today with his two chances - the first one was a wonder save by the keeper, the second one an inch away from going in off the post. I agree that he was MOTM today.
  30. N

Remaining Fixtures

Yep, we were 30 seconds from beating them with our second string team. Forest are a good team but I think they might have timed their run a little too early. Still 7 games to play for them.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom