Playoffs - away leg tickets

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

View attachment 135556

Away end holds 5k.

View attachment 135557

View attachment 135558

Leicester and Liverpool both got 4059 so they can clearly accommodate for more. The Liverpool article literally says that 4059 is a reduced capacity to afford a safe segregation zone.

Hopefully they release some more when we inevitably sell all of ours out within hours of them being on sale 🤞🏻

Really hope we beat these ⚔🔴⚪⚫
FA cup rules it’s either 20 or 25% for away fans in fa cup

At £29 quid as opposed to our £20. Something is very odd here, unless Forest have just screwed over a potential agreement that the two clubs had. Seems very odd, and why they've got the BL upper is still beyond me and many more.
We’re charging them £29 too

We've cocked up big time, Bettis needs to come out and explain the ridiculous decision to give Forest so many seats.
Does anybody upstairs care anymore...? owner and cronies no longer interested .... Sooner they are gone the better!!

Of course they have. It's the sensible thing to do.

Shame that was lost on the powers that be at the Lane
Spot on. Someone at the lane read the rules wrong and gave them 10% instead of the minimum like others have done. Sunderland, Forest and Weds. Someone at least needs to tell the truth here.

Can't blame the trees. Why give us anymore than the minimum. Price hike is a shitty thing to do but again, not obligated to do us any favours. They're simply telling their rivals to go fck ourselves. Standard prac.

Why the fck we couldn't have just netted off 900 or so front row lower tier seats and sell them the remaining 2000 is the mystery. I mean, why? It'd have been the far easiest and fairest thing to do.

Florist have applied the EFL requirements to the letter as did the Pigs, Sunderland and MK Dons. 2,000 each to away fans.

Meanwhile at SUFC blunder land some genius has decided to give Florist an away allocation far exceeding the requirements of 3,188 whilst accepting the minimum requirement from Florist. Huddersfield have been given only 1036 due to the small capacity at Kenilworth Road but have given the normal away allocation of 2,336 to Luton. None of these clubs have moved Home fans out of the stands reducing their Home capacity in the process.

SUFC may have been forced to put Florist in the BLUT by SAG but there is no way SAG would have insisted on increasing Florists allocation. We could and should have only given them 2,000. Its clear there has been no communication with the City Ground and the usual incompetent off field administration persists down at the Lane. There is no financial advantage in selling more tickets as ticket sales are split between the 4 clubs for the play offs.

At a time when the Manager, players and fans are busting a gut to get us over the line the comedy show brought to you by Bettis and Co persists. No wonder they've kept quiet.
No way have the SAG influenced this in any way. The lower tier is the away end, and we've had Leeds, Forest and Wednesday fans all there in the last few years. Why would they suddenly insist we move them upstairs?

What a cock up!

Only one valid reason. Someone at club has thought we had to give 10% of our capacity hence just over 3,100 ! Lower tier below this amount so up to the top tier they go!

Cannot believe this can happen. Look at all League one clubs giving 2,000 to away fans. Obvious the rule isn’t 10%!!

Wouldn't be at all surprised if this is what has happened.

Really hope it's not - how amateurish if so.

Only explanations I can think of:

1) We're scared that Forest fans will invade the pitch (it's a first leg though)

2) We want home fans on all 4 sides (unlikely they would suddenly decide this)

3) We misread the rules and thought we had to give them 10% of the capacity (seems almost 100% likely)

It's not just that there will be more Forest fans in the ground than there should. We've closed the corner and are shutting our own fans out in the process. And forcing season ticket holders all over the ground to relocate.

Could they have made more of a mess of this?

This has got all the hallmarks of South Yorkshire's finest - the most incompetent force in the entire country - we played them not too long ago when they had the bottom tier so why the change ? I cant believe its the decision made by the Blades and it must be those morons in South Yorkshire Police !

Wouldn't be at all surprised if this is what has happened.

Really hope it's not - how amateurish if so.
This will be the responsibility of the Ticket Office Manager. If that person wasnt aware if the rules it is incompetence. That person woukd have made recommendations to the Board based on an interpretation of the rules.
If SAG insisted top tier just shove them in one corner and keep the Westfield corner open.
I think the Ticket Office manager position nay be in question after this.

Having sat near the away fans for God knows how long I can't remember the last time there was trouble in the ground with fans on lower tier. I can't imagine this is imposed on us, more likely our misunderstanding of the minimum allowance.

My best bet is the club spinelessly obliged with no resistance whatsoever to incredibly petty requests from SYP or SAG due to a small pocket of forest fans going on the pitch last time in the exceptional circumstances of a 95th minute equaliser

Does anybody upstairs care anymore...? owner and cronies no longer interested .... Sooner they are gone the better!!
Theres definitely something to be said for this in my view ^

This will be the responsibility of the Ticket Office Manager. If that person wasnt aware if the rules it is incompetence. That person woukd have made recommendations to the Board based on an interpretation of the rules.
If SAG insisted top tier just shove them in one corner and keep the Westfield corner open.
I think the Ticket Office manager position nay be in question after this.

I think Addison may well be right in that this is why no explanation has been given.

Only one valid reason. Someone at club has thought we had to give 10% of our capacity hence just over 3,100 ! Lower tier below this amount so up to the top tier they go!

Cannot believe this can happen. Look at all League one clubs giving 2,000 to away fans. Obvious the rule isn’t 10%!!
We don’t know but I strongly suspect this is what has happened, a fuck up of epic proportions by us hence the delay in announcing away tickets and the silence from the club on reasoning. Surely we would otherwise have come out with an explanation if other parties had forced this. A decision of this magnitude, with all the hassle involved should have been needing sign off by the MD at United not a minion, it’s truly amazing that this has happened. Irrespective Forest should only have had 2k in the upper tier if our hand was forced and they couldn’t have the lower tier. And split into two or more blocks (ala Wycombe at MK Dons last night). Every other team so far has limited away fans to 2k - you’d need to have been on the moon over the last week to not hear this about League 1. All in all very amateur. Makes me want us to smash them even more.

This has got all the hallmarks of South Yorkshire's finest - the most incompetent force in the entire country - we played them not too long ago when they had the bottom tier so why the change ? I cant believe its the decision made by the Blades and it must be those morons in South Yorkshire Police !
SYP made Barnsley v Preston a 12:30 kick off the other week as there was a big away following.

Then you’ve got the in the fact no two local teams can play each other in a 3pm kick off (even pre season), the ludicrous “walls of steel” and the piss about with the trams to Hillsborough on bouncing day and my money is on it being their decision to put Forest on the Upper tier.

Florist have applied the EFL requirements to the letter as did the Pigs, Sunderland and MK Dons. 2,000 each to away fans.

Meanwhile at SUFC blunder land some genius has decided to give Florist an away allocation far exceeding the requirements of 3,188 whilst accepting the minimum requirement from Florist. Huddersfield have been given only 1036 due to the small capacity at Kenilworth Road but have given the normal away allocation of 2,336 to Luton. None of these clubs have moved Home fans out of the stands reducing their Home capacity in the process.

SUFC may have been forced to put Florist in the BLUT by SAG but there is no way SAG would have insisted on increasing Florists allocation. We could and should have only given them 2,000. Its clear there has been no communication with the City Ground and the usual incompetent off field administration persists down at the Lane. There is no financial advantage in selling more tickets as ticket sales are split between the 4 clubs for the play offs.

At a time when the Manager, players and fans are busting a gut to get us over the line the comedy show brought to you by Bettis and Co persists. No wonder they've kept quiet.

Reckon this nails it.

FA cup rules it’s either 20 or 25% for away fans in fa cup
I did wonder about that.

The main point I was making is that they could easily have given us a matching allocation but they've decided to be harsh with it

How on earth is giving Forest an extra 1k them not caring anymore 🤣. End of the day it won’t be based on who has more fans home / away it’s who’s the better team over two legs. Have a day off your us vs the board mentality

I really hope it's not as simple as:

Rule is 2,000 or 10%, whichever is lower.

And we've gone:

2,000 or 10%, whichever is higher.

In which case, do they not follow football? Because Sunderland just gave the Pigs 2k and 2,000/40,000 isn't 10% where I went to school (Wales High School, *a Comprehensive Institution)

Please tell me it wasn't this?

You had one job...

Back
Top Bottom